Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a June Baby :)) Join in :)

Replies

• Options

CMONNNN LADIES!! LETS GET our sparkle back and get on the band wagon!! We can do this may it be this month or next month or Xmas month! We will get there try have a positive mind go for big walks and try and relase any bad vibes... your time will come and hopefully very soon. Lots of love my fellow ladies xxxx

• Options

YES ladies come on! Just go with what’s right for you. All this pressure we’re putting on ourselves, try to put ever other pregnant person to one side whether it’s your sister or a stranger in the street. You will get there soon, just because it’s not happened yet doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. We have so much control over most things in everyday life and this is something we can’t control so when your feeling down try to take a step back, take a deep breath and take each day at a time. Push all the negative thoughts away and come and chat if you have any worries. 

sending baby dust to each and everyone of you xx

• Options

Patty & apple you're very right!!! Both your messages made me smile. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and keep trying! I think the news of being an auntie just pushed me over the edge but i'm so excited to be an auntie and like you say my time will come -Like all of us I'm sure!!!! I'm still not going to track this month but not giving up if that make sense. Thank you both, this is why I came back on this forum for the lovely support 😘

• Options

Woop lets go and make babies! It is hard to stay positive but it’s the only way we will get through! We are trying to make it as fun as possible this month to cut down the pressure! Also had a little break which has defo chilled us out! Xx

• Options

Char they are usually 10 days but I've had 8 or 9 days too. Last cycle it was only 9 days

• Options

Wow thanks ladies for the influx of positivity!!

You are right! It will happen in time, when our bodies are ready for it! No point rushing it!

I've had a nice long break as well.. I've had a 3 days period and I am just starting to get ready for O which is in about 5 days!

We have so many events going on in our town and my new swim club to keep me busy and happy! I feel refreshed this month and happy with where I am at!

Hope everyone has a great day :) 

• Options

Cd 8 for me ladies today :) mite start testing tomorrow. We havent baby danced yet lol xx

• Options

Patty I'm on cd9, so we're close!! :)

• Options

Cycle day 8 for me too! Another friend has just said she’s pregnant after 2nd month trying! Wow it hit me, my body feels like a failure! Need a serious pick me up xx

• Options

Whoohoo girlies were so close! Last month cd 18 i got my peak so not sure abt this month as my last cycle was flipin 41 days long :( i knw a drop of a hat and people are fallin pregnant some say when u say u are trying it takes longer bloody dear knows!! Xx

• Options

I know the feeling, two close persons are pregnant and they both had not planned for it.. While I am trying, timing, and hoping to conceive.. I felt pretty bitter at first, but after thinking about it, I see it as a matter of my body preparing itself and at the right moment it will happen.. Just need to keep taking care of myself in the meantime! Good luck lady, sending lots of love :)

• Options

Hi ladies, just a quick question. When your checking your CM for fertility consistency etc, how can you tell when you have your OH sperm mixed with it? I've only just learned all this from these forums about the ewcm and milky cm. Oh and may I ask, ewcm does that come before or after ovulation. So do u BD when u have ewcm? Thanks. X 

• Options

Hi guys, 

This is my first ever post on one of these chats so trying to learn the abbreviations .I'm on cycle 3 ttc after being on Bc for 9 years. Two of my friends announced they were pregnant on Monday so was feeling a bit down we haven't been successful but it's still early days. Currently on CD 11 so my hubby is quite happy at the mo :) I've had to stop myself watching one born every minute as all the couples on there saying it only happened the once have been getting on my tree a bit . Good luck to all, we are in it together !!! Xxx

• Options

Hi would love to join. Cd1 for me 😞

• Options

Chelsea - basically if you see tht EWCM get BD’ing! I would say prior to ovulation not after...you dry up after you have ovulated. I know what you mean about it being mixed in with OH sperm so sometimes it’s hard I know! i Would say it’s more stretchy and clear so that’s how I tell! 

Mrsbright welcome! Defo hard hearing announcements but yes your right 3 mints is defo early days! Keep positive and enjoy the sex! We are all here to help support each other :) if you don’t know any abbreviations ask and we can tell you! 

hi louise! a Brand new cycle for you then :) how long have you been trying to conceive? Xx

• Options

Hi char. i had a chemical pregnancy the month before last then another cycle which AF has just arrived . I wasn’t actually trying the first month but the chemical made me realise how much I wanted another baby so I guess this is the second month of actively trying. Have just ordered some seven seas trying for a baby tablets as I took those the month I conceived my last baby . 

• Options

Hi ladies, 

ive done a frer with 2nd urine of the day and got a very faint but definate bfp, I’m cd 23 about 11dpo....is it still positive when very faint??

also this morning when wiped after a wee the tissue was ever so slightly pink hardly noticeable I thought possible implantation it can’t be of positive test can it? x

• Options

Hi! Im also using vitex Ive been using it for 4 months now. Im just curious have you had any weird pregnancy like symptoms? 

• Options

Sorry everyone Im new to this I meant to reply to one person. image SMH anyone taking vitex? 

• Options

Congratulations carebear! A line is a line! Really pleased for you xx