Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying for a June Baby :)) Join in :)

Replies

• Hey copper, vitex is the same as Agnus castus I believe and I am taking :) my cycle cut down last month so not sure if it was a fluke or whether it worked for me! We will see this cycle :) xx

• Hey ladies hoping I can join, had the strangest cycle. Only 24 days. And the last 4 I’ve been spotting on/off. Then today some pink/brown/ watery blood but not full flow? I don’t mind that my cycles cut short I can now get back to ttc earlier than I expected.. my miscarriage has thrown my periods off.. hope you’re all ok.. hope there’s lots of bfps on this thread xxx

• Hi, hope it’s ok to join! CD 14 and 5th month ttc no. 1! Xx

• Char09 i had spotting every single day for 2 yrs. I finally got on some all natural progesterone which helped me get a week of no spotting out of the month. Then i added vitex june and july those two months i had af twice each month. Then in aug 8th-12th af showed up for a week. Aug 13th i had a postive opk? I thought was weird but we  BD that night anyways. Aug 20th -25th i had light  to bright red spotting not enough to use a pad. Aug 26th i had brown discharge and 2 pinprick red dots on tp. SO WEIRD! Then nothing at all till sept 3rd pink cm? Im pretty sure i got a faint bfp on sept 8th. Now im getting BFN. 😬 Im hoping this vitex works for us both 😊

• Hey Billythekitty, you may be already but I would suggest also using OPK strips in addition to the app. I have been using both and realised that the app tells me a different date than I’m actually ovulating based on the opk tests. So a week before the app tells me im going to ovulate I start taking tests. We miscarried last month so we are trying again. Hope that’s helpful in some way 

• Hi all! Hope it's okay to join in. I'm in CD 14 2nd month TTC! I think i'm just starting the TWW.  Not sure when I will test. My anniversary is at the end of the month and I would love to know by then.

• Hi :-) 

Me and munch partner have been trying for a baby for 4 months now, ive been taking Agnus castus for almost a month now as I read it can help regulate your cycles because mone were all over the place! agnus Castus has definitely helped me have a proper AF as before that they were just old blood lasting 3-4 days, Im currently on CD20 and for a week I’ve had really sensitive nipples they kind of hurt when touched or even when I brush past them, I’m really trying not to get my hopes up as my next AF is due in 7 days. It’s nice to see others who want a June 2019 baby too, nice idea :-) xx

• Hi jester and tryingat49 I'm CD13 so not far behind you both although I ovulate pretty late. Good Luck xx

Hi Kirsty Good Luck xx

• Hey ladies ,, I’m about 8dpo today !!

• Im confused image AF has yet to arrive. I did have really light pink spot on tp yesterday and today still no AF though. I did have some dull cramping pains today.which would come and go randomly. I think I'll test tomorrow. Or would that just be foolish? 

• Copper I had cramping on and off before my bfp with my little boy. What dpo are you?? Xx

• Hey ladies! 

Hope it’s okay for me to join in! I’m new to the forum! 

My Husband and I are hoping for our first (June) baby fingers crossed! Third month of trying this month more then the previous months (actually paying attention to O day and ovulation ) 

who would have thought it would actually take time to conceive, I mean so many people I know announce their pregnant and they weren’t even trying and you think of all these teen moms who have unexpected pregnancies and unplanned pregnancies.  Maybe I’m crazy for thinking that! 

The previous two months we did 2x week at least and no such luck but this month with calculating my cycle we really focused on the few days before O day and well hopefully Tonight (Which is my O day)!!!!!! 

Any tips and suggestions are very much welcomed! 

• Hi manda welcome! 

we are trying for our first baby too but month 11 for us. It certainly is a shock when you realise how hard it can be to get pregnant, I was very niave and presumed I would fall straight away but it hasn't been the case for us unfortunately. Good luck and I hope this month works out for you and everyone else. 

How's everyone else doing? 

• Thank you for the welcome Lacey! I start to get myself excited but keep telling myself not to get my hopes up Just in case but def praying it does happen! My husband and I have been together for ten years now and we were so worried about it not ever being the right time or us not being ready and we finally decided to stop waiting and to go for it before so much time passed that we would miss our chance! I’m just glad we decided to try now i Never really knew how much we really wanted a baby until we decided to finally try and were let down when it didn’t actually happen! 

• I find the TWW the most nerve wrecking time. Staying busy keeps my mind off it. I'm 4dpo so have a little wait, and I'd prefer to wait until my missed AF rather than buy a ton of pregnancy tests. Any good tips out there for noting going crazy during the wait? How do you all handle the TWW?

• Ditto manda, you wait for the "perfect" time to have kids but never happens for those who plan it. Likewise I'm glad we decided to try a bit earlier than we had originally planned due to medical reasons but I'm not feeling too optimistic. We are doing all we can for now but deep down I have feel something isn't right. 

Annruccy i agree the tww wait is the worst, nothing you can do other than keep busy and wait it out. I find that the less I think about it the better, I don't take pregnancy tests either as AF always arrives on time every cycle! 

• Hi ladies! I agree! Two close friends are pregnant and didn't plan for it at all! And I have been trying for 3 months so far.. I really thought I would be one of the lucky ones who get a bfp right away.. I am still positive it will happen within 6 months hopefully! :)

I am 1 dpo today, officially in the 2ww! We bd'd at the right time, so I am feeling confident this cycle! I got my brazil nuts that I snack on every morning because it is supposed to help with implantation! So I'll keep up with that and my healthy routine! Maybe I'll also try and do some yoga at home after work to stay relax!

• Only went and ordered some more ov strips didn't I. I feel like not knowing when I'll ov is causing me more stress. I'm so over going through this every month. 

Billy still early days for you so fingers crossed you get lucky this cycle. Pineapple is also rumoured to be good for implantation. 

• Cd 14 and not ouvlating yet prob abt cd 20-25 it will be ladies xx

• Need your helps guys. Havnt used ovulation sticks this month, just an app which estimated ovulation Monday (17th)  I've just had a bit of spotting, surely it's too early for an implantation bleed? Been BD pretty much solidly for last week