Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a June Baby :)) Join in :)

Replies

• Options

Alyssa19, My cycles have shortened lately but roughly sit around 25-27 days, generally been coming on early every month by a day or 2, just went by ovulation pains cramping and EWCM on CD10, but counted from that day. So probably actually ovulated CD11/12.

Last night I went to the toilet and had a very faint pink discharge when I wiped, was guessing it was AF showing her face worn a pad all day today and nothing, odd discharge when I wipe, more browny coloured now, still feel wet all the time sorry for tmi and creamy Cm!! I’m so confused xx

• Options

Hi ladies. I’m CD10 of cycle 6 so a good time to join this thread I suppose! We will hopefully have an action packed week!! I usually ovulate on cd13 or 14 so we are going to try every night this week and managed last night as well. H is up for it but I’m wondering if we should start tomorrow just to ensure we don’t burn out by the key days?? I’ve tried a mixture of every other day and smep over the last few months and no joy. Keeping everything crossed that this is our month, this is the last chance to be pregnant before my due date of the baby we lost 😢

Good luck everyone! xx

• Options

Katie it could have been implantation spotting. Fx xx

Good look razored carrot xx

• Options

Katie - As Alyssa said, it could be implantation! Keep an eye out for a missed AF! :) Fingers crossed for you it is a bfp!

Carrot - Good plan! I found it hard to get my oh to bd everyday, and last cycle we even missed some key days, so this cycle we took it easy and only bd'd 3 times around and on o-day! As long as you know your preferences and that you'll still have energy when the most critical time comes: go for it! :)

• Options

Thanks billy! We skipped last night and both agreed we will go for every day for the rest of the week... H keeps joking that he needs to keep his energy up for our marathon week 😂 I think this month I just wan to throw everything at it. We are both taking supplements and I’m trying acupuncture as well, it’s just soluck destroyjng seeing bfns every month when we fell so quickly the other times. 

good luck to you too!! x

• Options

Im cd 20 and still waiting for ouvlation helllp!! Such long cycles this is doing my utter head in xxx

• Options

Billythekitty- i normally btd on ouvlation week is that ok or u think not? We were going dtd last nite and i was no save it for ouvlation week!! Lol.. god i dunooo xxxx

• Options

Patty - It is definitely ok! We also have to have fun with it! Bd as much as you want! All I was saying is that this cycle we had to pace ourselves because of our busy schedules and low energy when the time comes! We didn't want to risk not bd'ing at the right time! :)

• Options

Billythekitty nooooo i dont want to dtd only when i have too!! Haha so was going to wait for my peak days im hoping that will be ok. Just wish my peak days wud hurry up :( another longgg cycle xxx

• Options

Why is time dragging so much haha! The only time it goes by fast is from cd1 until ovulation I think! Because you don't have as much to obsess over!

• Options

I'm 3dpo and have really gone for it this month too, like razoredcarrot we wanted to throw everything at it. Hoping we get our BFP before the end of the year!!!!! 🙏 

• Options

Good luck Lacey!! Everything crossed for you x

• Options

Good luck to you all too!!!! when is everyone due AF? 

• Options

Hi everyone 🙂 I was due for AF 2 days ago and still haven’t come on, I did a test today at around 12pm and it was negative :-( I don’t know if it was because I didn’t test with first morning urine?, I also did one the day before I was supposed to have AF and it was negative then aswell (I got impatient) any advice anyone could give would be much appriciated or is anyone in the same boat? seeing that negative as you all probably know is such a kick in the teeth! Can’t stand the gut drop feeling I get when I see a BFN! 😞 dying for a BFP as my boyfriend seems to be getting excited that I haven’t come on I would hate to let Him down if AF came now, my Breasts and nipples have been hurting for almost 2 weeks now but im just waiting for that BFP! Like I said is anyone in the same boat? Like missed their period but still getting negatives? Xx

• Options

Hey. First forum post!

First cycle trying. CD25 4dpo. 

Find the tww sooooooo long!

• Options

Hi Guys update from me, AF reared her ugly head yet again couldn’t help but have a little cry last night feel totally down about the whole thing :( does not help I’m suffering with back pain, flu and still all my pre AF symptoms. I.e sore boobs and cramps usually they disappear when she arrives 😩 here’s to next month and trying again! 

Baby dust to all xx

• Options

Awkkk Katie just think it wont be long until u can do it all over again :) rest up and take it easy. Sending LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL XXXX

• Options

AF is due on the 3rd, I’m not sure I can wait a whole nother week 😳!  O day on the 17th maybe 18th about. BD morning and night on the 16th and the morning of the 18th  and a few days before then as well!  I have been feeling off I’m sure it’s too soon to even have any symptoms 🤷🏻‍♀️  Anyone else O on the 18th?  We are trying for our first,  3rd cycle.  It’s taking me all I have not to test, (never taken a preg test) I know it’s wayy too early!  How do we Keep our minds busy.

I have noticed the once used to be very small bumps on my areola changing 😳 never noticed a change in them before AF.  before they were very small, I was tossing and turning all night and my breasts felt a lit sore and sensitive and that’s when I noticed the bumps more of them and larger, they often are sore a week before AF, could this be a sign of early pregnancy or is my body just doing strange things?  Help please!!!

• Options

Awwww katielou I'm sorry. Fx crossed for this cycle xx

Party how long are your cycles mine are around 30/31 days ovulation around CD20/21 it just seems so long to wait doesn't it xx

Fx Kirsty xx

I'm 2dpo obviously way too early for symptoms but i breast fed my little boy for 20 months, he self weaned in March and I've still had droplets of milk still present but I seem to have dried up completely this past week or so. Hopefully that's a good sign the only reason I realised is because my nipples hurt. I'm feeling positive. A friend announced she was pregnant today and I'm super happy for her because she had an ectopic and only has one tube. I'm hoping we can be preggo buddies together 😍 xx

• Options

Hey Alyssa my last cycle was 41 days :( so i cud be in for another one this month not getting any niggling pains etc so i dont think il ouvlate til abt cd 25 now. This is my 3rd cycle 2nd month trying, clear blue fooled me last month and told me i at my peak cd 18 which wasnt correct as my cycle was 41 days so i actually missed ouvlation it was later on my cycle. Xx