Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a June Baby :)) Join in :)

Replies

• Options

I just use the cheap opks. I didn't ovulate till CD25 a couple of cycles ago so I can't imagine that wait every cycle yet last cycle I ovulated CD16. Ovulated on my usual day (CD20) this cycle thankfully. Good Luck xx

2dpo sore boobs

3dpo bit crampy and also have some ewcm (bit weird at this point in the cycle 🤔)

Good Luck everyone xx

• Options

Morning everyone. Well im CD 24 today and still have no idea what’s going on 😂🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Options

Hi ladies, how are you all doing? I’m feeling pretty fed up today. I think I’m 3 or 4 dpo but have had a massive temperature dip and ff hasn’t confirmed ovulation either. I think I may need to ditch all of the temping etc as aruff Like this really brings me down. We haven’t dtd since 13dpo (think I o’d 13 or 14dpo). Just feel like I know this will be another failed month 😢

so sorry for being so negative but this ttc business is really getting to me now x

• Options

Hey Lovely awk try and be more postive i knpw its hard and the wait does ur head in :( but u have dtd as much as u can on the right days u have as much chance as anyone else. Big hugs my dear xxxx

• Options

Razor remember temping isn't always accurate in that if you haven't slept well or not taken your temperature at the same time then you'll get an innaccurate result. Tomorrow it will prob be right back up. The only reason ff hasn't confirmed ov is that you haven't had 3 rises in a row - if today's temp is inaccurate then that will be why. I measured mine at 5am this morning and it was 36.4 which would have been a drop from 36. 5 yesterday then I measured it again at 7am and it was 36.6 which was a rise from yesterday. I normally measure at 7am so I used that measurement but I was expecting it to have risen more really. 

• Options

hi ladies! razoredcarrot I can relate to how you feel I'm coming towards the end of my tww but not feeling overly positive. AF due Friday although I usually start spotting a few days before. I'm Starting to get my usual pms symptoms so not feeling too hopeful. My breasts are tender this month but don't want to get my hopes up as have had this before and AF always shows. When's everyone else due? 

• Options

Hi Lacey! I am just a few days ahead of you! AF is due Wednesday. And I would like to wait until Thursday morning to test. I am feeling positive this month, without being overly confident.. so we will see what happens! Today is the first day I have cramps (back and very low belly).. I've started having itchy breasts a few days ago, and kept feeling wet cm from o day to now. So I am looking forward to see the meaning of it all in 3 days! :)

• Options

I didnt get a chance to dtd before peak day do u think i mite be ok but we dtd on r peak with clear blue xxx

• Options

Billy I've got everything crossed for you! Patty you're still in with a chance if you did it on peek day so don't over worry. 

• Options

Hello all. I’m cd29 and have just been to the toilet and there was this. Sorry for the tmi. What do you all think. image

• Options

Hi

im in the middle of the twW. Aiming to do an early response test on Wednesday- as clear blue site suggested was th earliest. Don’t worry, I know a negative may not be a true negative, but also very aware it could be, really negative.

ive has so many symptoms but the odd thing I’m finding weird (you know, other than losing my appetite, hot flushes, spotting etc) is I feel like I have a bump in tummy. I’ve bent forward a couple of times this evening and felt a bump, not normally there. Small but there.

Am I being paranoid? Too excitEd? 

Roll on Wednesday to give me the news, hopefull.

Thank you 

• Options

That looks like it could be implantation bleeding to me 🙂 fingers crossed! X

• Options

Can anyone help! I’m on cd 36 now with no sign of AF which is normally on cd 28, I’ve tested basically every other day and they have all been BFN ☹️ Does anyone know if there’s a chance I could actually be pregnant? Or has anyone had the same then finally got a BFP? I’ve got a doctors appointment today for some other things but I might bring this up and see what they say? Baby dust to all ✨ 🍼 

• Options

Rainbow symptoms sounds promising although you wouldnt have a bump this early on, baby is like the size of a grain of sand and most women won't show til a few months. Maybe just bloating? Good luck for weds and I hope it's the outcome you hope for! 

Kirsty definitely mention whats going on to your doc. They might be able to rule out pregnancy with a blood test. 

• Options

Carrying  from my photo last night. Before bed when I wiped the colour was brighter and there was more on the tissue. Today I have wiped and it’s been brown. Have just been toilet and wiped and there is barely anything on the paper. Could this be implantation ? Have also been feeling nauseous today too. Just for the last hour. 

• Options

Hi guys

Hope everyones getting on well .I'm a day late now but no bfp :( lea2018 could be implantation :) x

• Options

Hi ladies, 

Hope you don't mind me joining. 

I'm 7 dpo but not many symptoms 😔

Lea, i had implantation bleeding with my son only, not with my daughter, and it was a one off brownish blob, so it could well be implantation bleeding. Good luck! 

• Options

Hey ladies image

hope you are all well. 

I was hoping you could help. 

I came off cerezette (The mini pill) on 02/09 and then got a tiny winy bleed on the 09/09 which was only there when i wiped once with a tiny bit on brown after but that was it. I have still not had a period or withdrawal bleed or anything. I had all the pregnancy symptoms (very very sore nipples and breasts, nausea, lower stomach pressure, tiredness) but have had two negative pregnancy tests (12/09 & 22/09). I still have no period yet?

Has anyone experienced this before? 

Do you think i tested too soon both times? 

thankyou 

• Options

When I cane off cerezette I didn't bleed until 6 weeks later, it's different for every one though x

• Options

Did you have any symptoms like i do? i may have to wait for my body to start working properly again :)