Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

8DPO huge prominent blue veins??

2»

Replies

• Hi love, how long did you hold your pee in for? If you've implanted a little later then you may need to use fmu. I completely understand why you'd be feeling disheartened. Sending hugs. Do you have any more tests for the morning? Xx

• Maybe a couple of hours?? I should have just waited i morning but felt so impatient! I felt ovulation on CD10 so counted from that day but it could mean I’m possibly only 11-12dpo instead of 14dpo... 

Ive got 2 boots own brand and one more first response, but the boots is higher sensitivity than the FRER, I’m going to wait 3 days and if no AF then test again xx

• There's definitely a chance you ovulated later than you thought. I had ovulation pains on Saturday and Sunday but think I ovulated on the Monday as I still had some egcm and then it dried up the next day. You're definitely not out until AF turns up. Tbh I'm sh*tting myself about test tomorrow, just have feeling it's not my month. Been really cranky today, like she's around the corner. 

FC for you xx

• So definitely may only be 12dpo... guess it’s just a waiting game to see if AF arrives if not then I’ll probably test Friday! 

Good luck with testing Hun, Ive got my fingers crossed for us both!! Xx

• Thank you lovely. Will update you tomorrow xx

• 🤞🤞

Random questions - does CM usually dry up after ovulation before AF? Xx

• That's the general consensus but I think it's very individual to each person. How has yours been? Xx

• Mine has been white and creamy everyday, but not sure if it’s the same every cycle, I constantly have a wet feeling sorry for tmi! Xx

• Ive read that's a good thing! Mine is all over the place, sometimes wet eontiness dry. Really looks good for you. Xx

• Update: literally just gone to the toilet and had pinky discharge when I wiped??? Can only guess this is AF starting to show her face xx

• Oh no! I'm so sorry 😔 Gosh our bodies can be so cruel. Sending you a virtual hug. Xx

• What an absolute joke, ive had months I was convinced I was pregnant due to symptoms but this month was just so different that I thought just maybe... oh well! Thank you! Will just have to wait for her full arrival and look to next cycle xxx

• Hi love, hope you're feeling ok. 

Bfn for me this morning so I guess I'll wait for AF to turn up today or tomorrow. Roll in next month. Xx

• Today has been weird gone from pink discharge to browny discharge, worn a pad all day and there’s been nothing... so confused... only the littlest bit when I wipe and still have creamy Cm xx

• If it stays light and you don't get any red blood then it might be worth you taking a test in a few days. I've heard of people implanting late and as you said you're not sure when you ovulated. Xx

• Think this is probably AF, had some red come out, and I just feel rough. Here’s to next month and trying again 😢 Was in Tescos earlier and happened to be next to the baby clothes, picked up this really cute furry outfit that was adorable and my OH was like oh can you hurry up and be pregnant, he meant it in jest but I said to him please don’t say that, I’m trying everything I can to get pregnant!!! lol!

fingers crossed for us next cycle Xxx

• So sorry she got you, fc for us for next month 🤞🤞

Iknow how you feel, my oh thought it would have happened by now, he thinks I need to go the doctors now due to me being over 35. My colleague came into work today with her baby who has just been born, I was just thinking i want it to be me!!! X

• Definitely fingers crossed for us 🤞

I don’t think they understand how slim the chances are of actually getting pregnant! I know they don’t mean to put pressure on but it does because it’s almost like they look at us and say why isn’t it happening! Well I’m only 21 and feel like I’m struggling, honestly thought it would have happened by now, feeling so down about it all xx