Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me?

Replies

• Hi Katy! Nice of you to join!! We are all around the same date! I am also 6dpo! I am finding the wait to be unbearable at this point, but also too early to symptom spot! I am going to yoga tonight, hoping it'll help relaxing and with the bloating (that I associate to my big supper last night!). Implantation occurs between 6-12dpo.. so I don't think I will start spotting my symptoms until the end of the week, just to avoir getting my hopes up!

How do you get through the tww normally?

• Hey..Yes you can join us .. yes definitely a drag Isn’t it. I don’t really have a close friends to talk to plus we’re keeping it to ourself so it’s nice to chat to others! how long have you been trying for? X 

• So we’ve been trying for 3 months. I thought I’d be really relaxed about it but apparently not! I think about it far too much and also a massive symptom spotter. When are you planning to test? Only if your AF is late? 

• Yes Same here! every little thing I log in the app i have haha. I think I’ll try and wait until the day it’s due  which is the 4th but i think it may be due later. What about you? 

• I also thought I would be more relaxed, but I am always thinking about it and researching everything! It is taking a toll on my job, because I am so distracted! Oops! I want to try and wait until I miss AF. I didn't the last two cycles and I didn't like to be left hanging for a definite answer.. and also the tests are expensive, so another reason to wait

• We are also keeping it to ourselves, so it is definitely nice to come here and chat about it all!

• I’ve done test the last 2 times and it’s disappointing when it’s a bfn. But the 4th is when I’ll definitely test. X 

• I’ve just used the cheap ones from the internet as they are some of the most sensitive anyway, but I’m determined to leave it until the day after AF due (if I don’t come on before) which will be the 4th. 

• I have never ordered them from the internet, I usually get the tests at the pharmacy or grocery store.. But maybe if I don't get my bfp this cycle, I'll think about ordering cheaper ones online!

I was looking at my finances lately to figure out how much it would cost for all that you need to buy to a newborn, and I came up with an amount, so now it is my goal to save that amount prior to getting pregnant so I can shop without being too stressed about money when it happens! Also did I mention that I am OCD and have to be organized!! hah! So that helped me shift my attention to something else than symptom spotting etc!

• I'm 1dpo but have a short luteal phase so I'm right there with you. Good Luck xx

• Ive gotten tests out of Poundland but I got clear blue ovulation tests on groupon with a pregnancy test included. It was £11 something for 7 test plus the pregnancy test. That was the cheapest clear blue one I could find. And i also thought about saving money or at least make a start on nappies haha

And hello Alyssa19, good luck to you too. How’s it all been going with you? X

• Also due AF on the 4th but think I will probably test early as I have cheap tests that are 10mlu sensitivity anyway and they only work out at 10p each lol 

• Hi Megan I'm ok thanks. Bit of a sore throat today and feeling tired but I'm still getting over a bug. Bit disappointed that I didn't get much BD done in my fertile window too due to feeling ill but guess time will tell. 

I'm trying for my 2nd my first was 2 in June. Im on 2nd cycle this time around xx

• Ahh always gets in the way when youre ill dosent it.. yeh this will be my second too. my Boy is 5 x 

• haha we are all due on the 4th!  can you imagine if we all got BFP on the same day!  I will wait until AF is due as im too scared to see a chemical come up.  5dpo for me today still faint ovary cramps but nothing else to report.  So we are all approaching the IB window now?  starting to check already even though i know not everyone gets IB!

Billythekitty yes i thought 2 days AF is short followed by light brown spotting for a couple of days (sorry tmi) when I speak to my GP this week I will ask his opinion on that and let you all know in case someone finds it useful.

• That would be great if we all did! and very strange too. i think I’m about 4dpo. 

• Good morning ladies! And welcome Alyssa! Nice to have someone else's input so we can compare our symptoms!

I'm at 7dpo today. I don't feel great, but it is hard to describe what is going on. Kind of feeling a little moody, bloated, runny nose, kinda sore boobies and that's a new one for me, and it sort of feels wet down there. (But it is really cold here this morning and I had a late supper last night and it is early morning.. so I don't know if being moody, bloated and runny nose are actually unrelated to the tww/pms...)

Sleepycat - I would love to know your doctor's opinion!

Good luck ladies! Only 9 days to go :)

• I seem to have loads of creamy CM today, anyone else experiencing this too? No sign of any IB though.

• I also feel kind of wet cm today. No ib either. Cm confuses me...

• Ib means implantation bleed? Right? If so i didn’t have that with my first but I know every pregnancy is different so might get it this time.