Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me?

Replies

• Thanks ladies results from this morning!!!imageimage

• Definitely pregnant then.. congrats!! Xxx

• How everyone late today? Still been emotional slightly and moody but my stomach has been weird today. It’s not really bloated but got the feeling Of it, how it feels before AF sometimes. hoping af don’t come! 

• ***how is everyone today? 

• Congratulations manda. 

Megan I've had a headache for 8 hours today and it doesn't seem to want to subside 😓. I don't think that's a good sign. 6dpo today. 

• Hope you all feel better after a good nights sleep. I’ve had what feels like AF cramps again today, fingers crossed it’s not as not due to Wednesday.

• The headache finally went away yay! and I've had a weird feeling inside and have felt crampy for over an hour now.

Had a awful conversation with a friend today. She had a missed miscarriage after trying for 18 months 😭. I feel so bad. It makes me realise how very lucky and easy I had it with my first. 

• Katy mine are similar to that, seem to have calmed down a bit now but I’m not due till Thursday/Friday 

And Alyssa that must be awful news for your friend, very upsetting. 

• Hi! I had quite a bit of wine last night.. I feel a little bit bad about it, but it was nice to let go and not think about ttc. I’ve been craving salty food.. been lazy and tired. I also had some diharea today and mild cramps.. not feeling my best.. 

but my oh surprised me with a really nice spa night at home and we‘ve done face masks and drank tea while watching Netflix and I am feeling so relaxed and content right now!! 

Af expected on Wednesday, planning to test Thursday :) 

Girls I caved and tested this morning at 12dpo. I think it’s a faint positive?!

• Ide say that's positive congratulations katy!!

Let's hope we all get the same outcome in this post that would be amazing xx

I've only just woken up so not much to post about yet. Think I feel a bit wet down there. Surely at this point should be dry 🤷‍♀️. I am tempted to test but I know it's way too early 🙈. Got head ache again but this time I think it's from sleeping awkward on my neck 🤦‍♀️. 

• billythekitty sounds like a lovely night, i Don’t think I’m going to make it to Thursda, doing my best to make it to TuesdaY! 

katyttc .. looks positive, congrats! Xxx 

alyssa yes that would be great, best of luck to all Of us. And I’m The same not been up long, still getting A bit of cm, no headaches thou.. 

• imageomg 10dpo thought on off chance I'd do a cheapy...can you see a slight line??? I'm shaking all over !!!

• Manda congratulations!!!

• Think I'm going to cave and test tomorrow hubby will be at work. I plan on telling him in a different way this time if it happens cos all I did last time was show him the test like yay!!! And he didnt even believe the test because it was so faint so it kinda put a dampener on it. Thinking of getting my 2 year old a T-shirt and see how long it takes him to notice or something 🤣. 

• Omg sleepy cat I missed your reply because I was writing my own.

Yes I see it too! Congratulations!!! 

Everybody who has tested positive what was your day by day symptoms. So exciting xx

• sleepycat  faint positive but I can see it! Congrats to you too xxx 

alyssa .. I might do tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how today go .. what dpo will you be tomorrow? And yes I want to tell my husband different this time! I’ve been thinking of things to do 

• Yes I’d also like to know and what dpo when you tested.. I’m only on 9 I think today 

• I'll be 8dpo tomorrow. I know it's early but I just can't help myself 😅

• Congrats sleepycat!! Definitely looks positive, we can be pregnancy buddies.

the only symptoms I have are since 7-8dpo I’ve had AF like cramps which yeatesrday I even needed a hot water bottle for. My boobs are sore but they always are anyway before AF. And normally my CM has dried up by now before AF but still getting quite a bit of creamy CM.

Hope that helps.