Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lots of BFP but af DUe tomorrow....

image Hi guys, been having positives since Saturday and my AF due tomorrow. 

My stomach feels like it does when I’m going to come on. I’m so paranoid about chemical pregnancy.

anyone had this before? X

Replies

• Hollie66 ,

Try not to worry. Most pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF symptoms. Stress isn't good, so try to think positively :)

• Hollie66 I would try not to worry, having had a chemical pregnancy, my personal experience is that when you have one the hcg is very low in your system as it’s already failed to implant correctly and comes away like a normal AF, hence the faint lines on a test. I tested 3 days before AF was due and got a bfn, then tested the day before AF was due and got the faintest hint of a line, took a couple more that evening and next day that were faint but slightly stronger, that day I started bleeding and 2 days later I was back to a negative pregnancy test. The way yours have gotten progressively stronger, and you progressed from 1-2 weeks, to the 2-3 weeks on the digital tests makes me believe that your hcg level is rising nicely and you have a nice sticky baby in there!!

Obviously I am no expert on the matter, but just my opinion, and also like already mentioned by mscharles try to think positive as the stress won’t be good for you! As scary as it is, it is entirely out of your hands whatever happens,but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! 

P.s sorry for the long message lol!! Xx

• AF like camping is very normal. Well it has been for me with my 3 pregnancies (2 boys one 13 week loss). it totally felt like I was going to start at any time. Try not to worry about it, your tests look great, congratulations!! x

• Thank out so much everyone For the replies.

its so comforting to hear others talk as for me this isn’t all new.

KAtie Lou i am sorry of your course before and appreciate you sharing your experience with me.

thanks guys so much.

:)