Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY 👶 🙏🏽

1242526272830»

Replies

• I’ve used the ova view from amazon and didn’t manage to get a positive result at all. I caved on Friday and bought he clear blue digital 4 day predictor and it told me i am ovulating so I know their expensive but I’d rather buy them and know for def than take the chance on the other cheaper ones. We dtd this morn. Hubby leaving for work now for two weeks so this is last chance. Had peak fertility today so fingers crossed. 

• Ahhh Lea there you  are lovely!!! Xxx

• I’m still here 👋🏻 

• On three threads and couldn’t remember which one you were on!! Xxxx

• Haha I’m the same. I’m on this one and a November one too. How are you? X 

• Gutted as AF came five days late yesterday!!! But hubby bought ovulation tests today, so I have another 3 days left of period then we are going to try again every other day till next period - although I’m away with friends 22-24th Nov. If based on 26 day original cycle it says using ovulation calculator I am fertile 8-13 Nov with ovulation on 12th....but if I do it based on this one on a 30 day cycle then I am fertile 16-21 nov with ovulation on 20th Nov. So will use the kit this time and keeping fingers and toes crossed! Xxxx 

• My weird “period” has threw me this month but going to carry on as normal and will opk from tomorrow. Fingers crossed month 3 is the month for me xx 

• Keeping everything crossed for you and lots of baby dust!! TTC 3 for us too now - hopefully this is our month and we have August babies 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 i will have to have csection as had a large baby and emergency forceps in theatre, so will have to go in a week before due date next time. Keep me posted xxxx

• Fingers crossed for us both! This will be baby number one for me xx 

• Lea2018....are you on the new one? It’s part 3....how are you? Xxxxx