Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY šŸ‘¶ šŸ™šŸ½

Replies

• Options

Help trying to conceive!

Me and my boyfriend have been together since June 2017, never wore a condom and he's never pulled out. I stopped birth control I believe in august of 2017 I want his child, I had a period 9/8/18 till 9/12/18 . I had sex 9/13 and my period came back after sex for at least two hours then on 9/15 we had sex again and every thing was normal the next morning I had pink and brown spotting when I wiped myself for about an hour. I also had a 25 or 26 day cycle leading to my period does anyone know if I couldve gotten pregnant this time ? I really want this so bad I obsess over it and depressed. We tried this month on the 9/13, 9/15, 9/17 9/18 9/22 9/23 and9/24Ā  I supposed to get a period on ,10/4 .

• Options

Hopefulmama - Sorry to hear about the mc.. Hope your luck will come again soon! :)

• Options

Thanks, billythekitty :) I hope so too! Hope you get your BFP soon as well!

• Options

Hey Ladies!

Jumping in from the September thread. AF is due 10/1 but not feeling very hopeful. Tested on Sunday and Monday and got BFNs. Not testing today but probably will on Friday if I can stand it. Hoping this month is magical for us all!!

• Options

Hey! So Iā€™m about 7 to 8 dpo, I donā€™t know if itā€™s me just getting excited but Iā€™ve had mild cramping and discomfort in my back nauseous and dizzy spell yesterday morning and today and Iā€™m slightly confused about my bumps on my areola only one side thereā€™s more and they are rather large ... sorry tmi but has anyone else had this enlarged bumps ?Ā 

• Options

Hey KellyD2016 yes im using 1st urine in morning xxx

• Options

Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at posterā€™s request

• Options

PMĀ 

Billythekitty- i noticed i've been getting cramps and twinches only when sitting down then little dull twinches on ride side of ovary when standing. Ive also had pulsating headaches in the back of my head(right)and in the front side. Then this morning both of my knees kinda felt sore or something i dont know how to explain it. Right boob is tender. Cm was creamy at around 4:00am but theres only a little, havent checked since then

• Options

Hopefulmama your story is exactly the same as mine, same months we went through the same thing. I started again ttc in August too and now Iā€™m 9+3, had an early scan at 7+4 and saw a heartbeat. Praying this baby is the one

Hoping that you get your bfp very soon xx

• Options

Brookes764,

Wow! It's crazy how many people have similar stories. I'm so happy for you though! This is so exciting! When is your next scan? I'm excited to get pregnant again and get past the 8 week scan. Last time I was 8w6d when we found out we lost the babies, so I feel like once we've made it past that, I will be able to breathe again. I'm sure you felt the same!

• Options

Brookes764- did you cramp more while sitting down ? Also ive had creamy white lotiony cm sincce 3dpo

• Options

Hello ladies

lools like Iā€™m back to CD1 which sucks - this will be our 16 month ttc so frustrated.Ā 

I ovulate CD 14/15 and period is usually CD27/28 annoyingly this month I am 2 days late so got my hopes up but here I am again back to square one.Ā 

Weā€˜ve tried: pregnacare his and hers, Brazil bits (yum), clear blue digital OPKs (conformed what I already new, BBT (but possibly not as accuatately as I should have). sex every day, sex every other day, sex only on the day of ovulation but a ā€˜clear outā€™ a couple of days before. WTF can I/we do.Ā 

Might try pressed this month - how does it work with foreplay though I really donā€™t want sex to become robotic?Ā 

• Options

Awww flipping eck, itā€™s such an emotional rollercoaster!!!Ā 

ive Read almonds are good for Ttc and salmon too! Anything is worth a try. Never used preeseed sorry!!

Moderate exercise too?

and less stress!

itā€˜s so bloody hard!!!xxxx

• Options

I play netball and swim every week and get my 5k a day walking to and from work.Ā 

Ill bounce back CD1 is always a pity party x

• Options

We used preseed this month. It Was good on the odd day where We weren't super up for it!! But having had positive opk last Sunday and Monday and done a frer today I think we are out so not sure how much of a different it would make other than that! Xx

• Options

Ino I didnā€™t realise how common a mc is, and itā€™s something you never think about I guess until it happens to you is it. Next scan isnā€™t until 12 weeks, I would love one sooner though just for peace of mind but privately they are Ā£100+ here in Manchester and I go away in 3 weeks havenā€™t really got the money for it. The epu only offered to scan me the once.Ā 

Yeah I totally get that, to make it to 12 weeks would be a huge relief wouldnt it. i had a missed mc, so baby stopped developing at 6 weeks, i had a bit of spotting at 9 weeks which then led to a scan which confirmed I was measuring quite a bit behind (I was sure of dates) so got told about potential mc and sent away for 2 weeks until I could be rescanned. Within that 2 weeks I started to mc naturally, on holiday abroad of all places šŸ˜£ would never like to do that again away from home it was so scary.Ā 

Babies - were you pregnant with twins?Ā 

Dorian - no cramping no, but I did have creamy cm just before I got my bfp and also have it quite often now too.Ā 

Best of luck xxx

• Options

@brookes764

Was the cm creamy lotiony like during urĀ  tww

• Options

@Brookes764-

Was ur cm creamy the wole time during ur TWW?

• Options

No just towards the end of 2ww before I got the positive x

• Options

I bought two more tests this eve on way home. Tesco own brand ones. I could t find any info on any of the selction they had about the amount of hormone in the pee that it Ā needs before testing? Anyone any ideasĀ