Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5dpol - anyone else want to join me?

5dpo

Today i woke up at 4am to twinges on both sides of ovaries, lower back, and uterus. I got mild Cramps on mostly right ovarie and uterus. Ive also been expericing a headache for the second day today on the back of my head.

Creamy lotiony like CM

Waiting for that BFP😁

Replies

• Hi Dorian Im 5dpo today too ive had slight cramps since O day on and off - no idea what it means!  Good luck to you!

• Sleepycat- ive also had cramps since O. But ive noticed i get more intence cramps when sitting down. 6dpo had creamy cm since 3dpo

• Dorian - im still getting the cramps too...maybe it is more noticable when sitting or laying down?  i dont have the creamy cm enay more, just the clear sticky kind.  Im very moody and emotional today though.  How are you?

• Dorian, my cramps have suddenly got much more noticeable just now and my boobs are twinging.  Dont know if im just getting AF pains really really early or if it means something else!

• Sleepycat- same i just got the twinging around 1:04am and feel contipated ive also had faint nausea that last for just 5 seconds im 7dpo today waiting till 10dpo to test unless aF comes 

• Sounds Good Dorian.  A lot of women who got their BFP still had BFN at 10dpo....i think i will wait until 13dpo before i test which is day before AF is due.  im obsessing over every little thing i feel!

• Hi ladies I just wanted to mention that I had cramping and backache from 7dpo I really thought af was coming early. I took tests at 8 12 and 14dpo all negative. I didn't get a bfp until I was 5 days late for my period. Fingers crossed for you xx

• Lilly1319 

this makes me hopeful ! I’m 8 DPO and couldn’t help myself from testing today 🙈   Congratulations!!!

• Lilly Thanks thats helpful to know and congratulations!  other than the odd cramp im not getting any other symptoms to report 7dpo.  Had bad cramps yesterday and tummyache but that could be completely unrelated.  

•  Hey ladys im 8dpo and my righ boob is really sore. Little mild headaches in the back of my head cant wait to poas

• 8dpo been so so emotional today and yesterday crying all the time.  Still slight cramps in ovaries.  I found this website describes symptoms day by day of TWW i love it!

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

How are you all today? x

• imageomg 10dpo and a faint line on a cheapie!!!! I'm shaking!!!

• Congratulations sleepycat! X

• Lilly thank you so much !!! Can't believe it!!imagedid this one three hours after the first one x