Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying for a baby in September - Part 2

13»

Replies

• Just googled it. It was a subchorionic hematoma 

• Ladies I need your help!! As some of you know i have been having long cycles well i have been tracking ouvlation from cd 10 with clear blue advanced bear in mind every single day i have been getting low :( well this morning cd 25 i got my peak! Went straight from low to peak has this happened to anyone before? Why has this happened is maybe the surge is so strong its picked up as a peak? Im worried now :( im tracking with one step sticks too will take one later as in mornings doesnt give me accurate result xxx

• Just updating that it’s confirmed I’ve miscarried. I had bleeding at 5 weeks for 5 days the bleedings stopped now and todays hcg confirmed A drop to 112 and no pregnancy. she said wait for next period before ttc again and use condoms. but surely I can’t get pregnant again until after next period anyway??

• I'm so sorry carebear. Big hugs xxx

• So sorry carebear 😢 we started ttc straight away after our mmc at 13 weeks. i had a d and c. They only really tell you to wait for one period as it’s more difficult to date the pregnancy if you catch straight away. The first day of bleeding is classed as cd1 and some people find their cycles go back to normal straight away and others it can take longer. Be kind to yourself and only start trying when you are ready x

• I'm sorry for your lost carebear just remember there was nothing you could do to prevent it and it wasn't your fault something was probably wrong with the baby :( 

Patty YES I tried the clearblue last month! I got low everyday until out of nowhere I got a static smiley I googled it and it said that it's because of low estrogen leading up to it because those ones read hormones and I was worried something is wrong with me because of that but you're not alone it happened to me too I just hope that doesn't have a negative effect on me trying to get pregnant :(

• Yungyeesh let me know how u get on will u? Ive took the one step sticks here too and there is no 2nd line hardly so it isnt showing im ovulating on that one xxx

• Carebear so sorry to hear big hugs xxxx

• Thanks ladies onwards and upwards hey x

• Patty it was weird I know for a fact I got a positive on the cheapies the day of my static and af is ending today. But it was no smiley even as my lines got darker and then bam static smiley on my o day! I don't think I'll use clear blue this month only the 4 sticks I have left over honestly :(

• Sorry to hear carebear :( I was really hoping for you xxx

• Thanks hopefulheart24 I’m ok though I knew wasn’t right soon as the bleed but I’ve stopped bleeding and am cd 7 now so feeling positive and hope I catch quickly ☺️

im still getting faint positive preg tests and blazing positive opks but I know that’s coz still hcg in system although very low.....just gonna test with both everyday I think x

• Hey everyone. Im cd 29 today. Have just been to the tiolet and when I wiped there was this. What do you all think. Sorry for the tmi. image