Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I crazy or pregnant?

Hi everyone, first time posting on a site like this. Dh and I have been planning to start trying for a third baby next april. Thing is I'm worried I'm pregnant now. We had unprotected on day 9 of cycle my in august. My period was due the 14th of September but I just spotted lightly all day. The 15th I had heavy ish bleeding (enough to get on the pad, but not as much as normal) that lasted for about 30 hours and then went back to light spotting. I took 4 tests last week all bfn. I took a test this morning and came up with what I think is a faint positive..I just dont understand why I'm not getting a bold positive if it's been 2 weeks since af was due. I'm not hoping for or against a pregnancy at this point, but the questions are driving me crazy 🙄 I'm experiencing nausea that makes it hard for me to eat more than once a day and even then I'm forcing myself and I'm a tad bloated as wellimage

Replies

• Options

Hi hunni not got much advice tbh apart from going to see your gp and telling them what's been going on and they should test you to confirm sorry not much help didn't want to read and run good luck hope you get some clarification soon xxx

• Options

Thank you, i really appreciate your response. I plan to go see my doc if I miss my next period..i guess i was wondering if anyone else on here had experienced something similar. I'm not even sure that's a positive test 😓

• Options

It looks positive to me but tbh I agree with you over being darker if 2 weeks late I really hope you get it sorted out soon hunni can you keep me posted? Xxx

• Options

Having someone else see the positive makes me feel a bit more saner so thank you ❤ I'll definitely keep you posted, I'm probably going to test again tomorrow morning 

• Options

Good luck hunni xxx