Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this Ovulation spotting?Warming pic

imagei don't know how long my cycles are as there always different

but on cd12 I had this clear but yet pink stretchy discharge when I wiped, also had bit of a crampy feeling that day. 

Cd13 crampy feeling, and I vomited that evening after eating.

Cd14 I had more of a thick white, creamy, discharge which almost looked like a really pale pink.  Also had a crampy feeling that day two.

Today which is cd15,  I have no discharge, stuffy nose and feeling tired. And am in bed as i type. 

Does this seem to be spotting from the release of an egg or fertilization  currently ttc thanks ladies xxx 

Replies

• Sorry I ment warning!! pic to come. i dont know how to edit it as I'm new here . plz can someone give me some advice xxx 

• It could be. How many days past ov are you? Have you done a test?xx

• If that was ovulation spotting than I would only be 3dpo. but I'm not sure if that was ovulation spotting, I'm hoping it was.  anyone know or had anything like that during ovulation? My cycles are unregulare so I dont know when I ovulate 🙈

• It could be implantation bleeding too. xx

• Thanks for replying hun, ❤ this happened on cd12 so it's probably ovulation spotting I'm just hoping it's 1 or the other fingers crossed ❤

• I am currently going through the same thing! CD11 and discharge looks just like yours! I also have irregular cycles, but have never had this before. I am honestly so confused as to what is going on!