Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding

Replies

• Options

Still so so faint

• Options

Mika. How long ago was it that u test the first time  it’s been six days since implantiok bleed for me and still nothing I. Don’t wanna test I don’t wanna be disappointed 

• Options

I tested that day when I had noticed  brown stuff because  how I time it is that brown means old blood 2-3 days is when roughly  implantation happened.it was the same for my 2 other girls. I only tested because  I was like ummm why is their brown stuff lol my fiance said I've been moody crying for no reason  haha... so I was no way I can't be preg but maybe so when I noticed and felt bloated 3 days earlier  I started to think maybe could  be a chance I was but I really  had to think back on how I felt because  I didnt plan this one like we did the other 2 so i have no idea when i even OV.

• Options

Mika congratulations  I’m hopeing I am too as it’s been a week since implantation bleed and now. I 3 days late. But to scared to do a test 

• Options

Well I'm not sure if I'm pregnant  I mean they are still so faint you know, but if your 13 days late girls I'd test😊 dont br scared. If you are then it's your time if your not it's ok dont stress you still have next cycle. But I would test hun goid chance you are that's alot to be late, alot 🤗. I just took another test with first response  and I got another faint faint line but I'm not even late yet I'm 6 days till my period. 

• Options

MikA.  What I ment was I’m 3 days late. and it’s been 7 days since my implantion bleed  as I had that on the 29th.  That’s good getting faint lines when u ain’t even late.  I should test realy I spoke to my doc n she sed very high chance I am as i would xmas the 3rd sep as a perioud I can’t have to periods  I finished on the 7th sep and the one day implantion  on the 29th I only wiped.   I just don’t know. 

• Options

3 days late is still a good sign even if you did test it might still be faint line but if u keep testing the line should get darker as days pass as I'm sure you already know😊 I took another test this morning  on my first response  and I still cant barely  see it but enough  to see kinda like youd need birds eye view lol.... so I started to think maybe it's all in my head till this morning  when I went to the bathroom and noticed  brown stuff on the tissue.  Now I am 5 days before my period  and for me I think that sounds about right when to see implantation  blood. But when did you see your implantation spotting? What cycle day or bpo? This is my pic imageimage

• Options

Mika I had implantion bleed on 29th sep will put a pic below I defo think it’s implatarion bleed. As was only on that day and wen I wiped. 

I normaly do a clear blue digital. But don’t know if it’s to urly it’s been week since implantion bleed image

• Options

Oh yes you should  take a test for sure 🤗 I think you are looks like what I had a few months ago but I lost my baby at 10 weeks😭 I was heart broken still think about it from time to time. But I had the exact this for 2 days then it was gone and then when I tested 5 days after I got a BFP❤❤❤ so good chances you are hun

• Options

My dr told me that once implementation  happens wait 3-5 days to test because it take a couple days for the HCG to makes enough in your blood stream 

• Options

Mika It’s been six days for me now. Since implantation bleed. But 3 days late for period 

• Options

Mika sorry to here u lost ur last baby. I lost twins just befor my youngest who is 2 on Friday. I hope I am but I’m just to scarf to test 

• Options

Wow twins I want twins, I'm sorry also for their loss.... I think I'm going to wait a few days before I test again. But you should test just use a doller store one and if u see 2 lines then you can go get a more expensive  one 🙂

• Options

Mika I got a sainsburys own one. As I’m in uk. hopeing to test in the morning.  I don’t blaim u I always like to wait till I’m late xx

• Options

Mika also I got clear blue digital that tells u if u are n how far. U are.  

• Options

I've used clearblue digital  I love them 🙂 but I dont use them this early I use first response  then when I see 2 dark lines I get the digital 

• Options

Mika that was a7 this morning 

• Options

Congratulations!!! 

• Options

Thank you chelsea. Very urly days but staying positive