Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding

Replies

• Options

Hey thanks guys.. but id say to early for implantion.. prob a werid early period as got a small trickle of pinky red blood today... 

Few pic to follow

.imageimageimageimage

• Options

Best of luck with the future and babies to come x x

• Options

My fingers are crossed for u and thank you crazeykmom  xx

• Options

Mika so I had midwife and she don’t believe I’m only 6 weeks so I got to have a dstring scan. She also thinks might be twins xx thank yuh 

• Options

Crazeykmom r u late 

• Options

Oh twins that would be exciting.. always want twins :).but not now have two already .. oh i hope for you and you could be longer gone.. best of luck..!!..

no im not late not due till monday.. having really bad head aches and nausea. And im really moody and emtional partner keeps asking am i ok your not yourself even took kids away so i could have an hour to myself.

• Options

Crazeykmom Yeah the thing is i always misscsrrie twins. 😞 so hopeing just far gone  then expected 

yeah that’s how I felt a week befor my positive. the way u can tell is  sometimes if the spots ner ur nippls are pointing out. That’s how I new 

I have my fingers crossed for u. Wait till ur late. I got my implation bleeding  a week be for due on then was s week late. N tested 

• Options

imageSorry for to much info but crazeykmom this was mine 

• Options

Thanks ringstar.. oh il count you in my prayers to night but if it helps i was big on my first and they taught it was twins or i was much more but was just big baby and loads of fluid..!! :) twins run in family ahh 

Yeah im really different this time... but im scared as i live at home in parents me my partner and 2 kids loss our house.. so if i am il be giving my marching order. Even tho ill be delighted if i was bfp.. 

• Options

imageLast month had a two day af with a two day brown/pinkess spott my af normal 5 days long I have went to the hospital last night BFN as they say but I really believe it was ib this will be my first and I really hope it’s a lil baby inside of me could anyone help or had this same problem??

• Options

PHATS not sure what to say.. maybe try wait and see if af comes on the 26th if not test again some times hcg levels not high enough yet.. in mean time try take it easy and keep doing what your doing..

• Options

So defo af just early id day bit heavier an really dark and red.. realky stringy tho.. might need go doctor :( sorry tmi

• Options

crazykmom this is my 5 pregnancy but 4th living child and mid wife sed it Can’t be a big baby as it Is to urly. And sorry to here u come on sorry u lost  ur house xx

• Options

Phats it could just b to urly for the hcg so just wait till ur late then test 

• Options

This is so frustration thanks guys and sorry you got your af maybe next month 

• Options

Phats I understand how frustrating it is I was so stressed till I got my BFP. I’m still quite worried scared ankshus now  you will get there. 

• Options

Hiya thanks for your kind words but im ok it came on as i really want to secure a home for my babies. Me and my partner will try again once we have a house. I really am ok but still a little ugh that i didnt get bfp. Vest of luck you you lovely ladies xx

• Options

Crazeykmom  you are welcome for the kind words thank you for lisning to me and thank you  for you kimd words 

• Options

Hi Ladies

Congrats on all of your BFPs!!!

I was hoping I could jump in :) af due in aboht 5-6days, had a dull ache in my lower back for 2 days now and tonight I had a brown stain on the tissue when I wiped. Is this what it sort of looked like for you all? imageimage

• Options

Oliverlangdon. This is a bit what mine looked like. Pic below image Thank you for congrats xx