Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding

12346»

Replies

• Options

phats sorry to here.  hope u r ok. Tho x

• Options

Hi everyone,  I have been driving myself nuts since yesterday.   A little history.... I just turned 45 last Monday, had a mc (totally unplanned pregnancy, but surprised at how excited we got too) on Oct. 12.  We were good and waited until no more spotting before resuming the fun.  So Tues,  the 23rd was our first interaction and then again yesterday morning.   Last night, I had a strange discharge that could be considered implantation bleeding, but I'm doing the math and it doesn't add up at all.  So now I'm wondering if I conceived the night before my mc because as weird as that sounds it's the only way the math adds up since it would be 14 days in.  Could that be possible?  Could I just be ovulating?  The discharge had color tho, so maybe ov with bv?  I'm experiencing some symptoms but could just be PMS.   I guess I'll just have to wait and see,  lol.  Ugh.....  

• Options

Could be start of period I didn’t get implantation bleed till a week late and then I had lots of symptoms are u due on 

• Options

I honestly don't know, as I haven't cycled yet.  Today I'm only 16 days out from my mc.  I had always been very predictable in my cycles previously, so I noted it on the calendar and I'll see what happens here in the next couple weeks.   This whole getting up 3 times a night thing to pee has me a little nervous tho, lol

• Options

Do u wanna be preg as that’s a big sign 

• Options

Hello every one how is every one doing and changes hope every one is good. 

My update is. I’m now ten weeks 1 day still petrafied but when went for scan at 8 weeks there wAs a heart beat so my whole body is crossed that wen I go on the 30 nov there is still a strong heart beat. Thank you for all your suport and lisning to me 

• Options
    Sorry if this is tmi , i have been ttc for almost a year now, but i never got this , only when i start my periods never before.  Today i have been spotting and my period is not dued for another 5 days , i was wondering if this is implantation bleeding or is my period coming early this month , i am 11 dpo and cycle day 35