Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

191011121315»

Replies

• I've just started a thread for trying in August x

• Good luck jadeybabey. I hope it’s good news for you. 

Geraldineamanda- I’m with you. Bring on next month!

xxx

• Can anyone tell me the difference between a period and implantation? I’m really confused I have bled a little bit pinky While wiping and I had a period 1-2 weeks ago I cant remeber now but not sure weather Wat to think x

• Implantation normally happens around 20 days after your period if you have a 28day cycle which I do so ovulated on the 14th day after my period and implantation Don’t happen until 6-12 days past ovulation so just before your next period 

• Okay so went for a blood test Wednesday 4+2  and my HCG levels were 166 went today at 4+4 and it’s now 398! Glad it’s doubling! 🙂

• I was going to say jadeybabey that that’s happened to me before and 2 weeks later there was a baby with a little heartbeat. Fingers crossed for you.xxx

• Thank you hun I get to have a scan In 10 days! Looking forward to it ❤️❤️😍

• Took an early response test today BFN 😓

• Hi everyone! If round 2 IVF has worked and my FRers are indeed positive (albeit faint!), my due date will be late July. Bit concerned as been getting faint positives for a few days with no negatives, but they don’t seem to be getting much darker... what do you think?

• Sorry MrsMcM - it’s so awful getting a bfn. Sending virtual hugs. x

• Langer, the 2nd one looks darker to me?? I really hope this is your bf and the ivf has worked!

jadeybabey, your scan is exciting.

xxxx

• 2nd one def looks darker to me too! Hoping it’s good for you and continued darker lines!  

• Morning ladies

I am 10dpo today and think I got a very faint line on a FRER, what do you all think? You may need to zoom in. 

Thabks in advance xx

imageimage

• Thank you EmJ3 And Genabella. Still getting positives. Not a lot darker, and seem to get a stronger line in the afternoons. Just hope the darken over the next few days. Tempted to call my go for a blood test next week. X

Littlebirdie - that’s DEFINITELY a positive. Much darker than mine. Congratulations! x

• Langer thank you so much, congratulations to you too, if all goes well then we should be due around the same time. Praying we both have healthy pregnancies and babies 🙏🏽

• Aww I love everyone’s great news, can’t wait for my scan, will post here once I have one ❤️

My tests wasnt getting any darker so went to drs as thought I had a eptopic but my hcg levels went from 166 - 398 in 48 hours so all good ❤️

• Hi Ellie,

I cant find the thread, could you past the link here please.

I'm done with AF, cant wait to try again.