Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

Replies

• Options

Sorry being nosy billy but I also take raspberry red but in tablet form but I've researched that you only take it from cd1 to ovulation but then stop as can impede ovulation just thought I'd let you know 🙈 xxx

• Options

Thanks Trying! Good advice! I’ll stop at ovulation :) 

• Options

Hello, 

I am Annie, This is almost into a year of ttc. Not really working out, I have been through the sadness, anger, and now I am just skipping through this journey, we try, AF comes, I shed a few tears, curse words... and then we try again. It is just getting to be emotionally draining. 

• Options

annie we have also been trying for 1year and I feel exactly how you describe. I cry almost everyday and I am beyond drained. We are trying 2 more cycles then will go to the doctors to get things rolling. Coming to terms with STILL not being pregnant is taking its toll, I'm surrounded by people who have babies or are pregnant and I can't help but feel all alone! This is the only place I can get things off my chest. 

• Options

Hi Annie. Your right, it is emotionally draining. Hopefully we can all support each other on here along the way. Wishing you lots of babydust xx

• Options

Lacey, I think we will be similar, will try until after Christmas then go to the docs I think x

• Options

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. 

Lacey Till, Yes, very much, you go out, see someone, or one of those baby on route signs, and it gets hard in public, sometimes wiping away a tear or few. About that appointment, I went to get a refferal to a fertility clinic, the appoint took a couple months to get, then the doctor goes through your history and then she books you a month later during your period and charting all that stuff. , you might want to get a head start on that, cause if you wait 2 more cycles, you will essentially be waiting for 4 months, i got my referral in june/july, got an appointment in september, and my followup in november, as they do testing on you during your period. Long process, get on the list sooner than later.  

• Options

Gospel22, Thanks, yes support is so important, cause my husband isn't as emotionally invested as I am.,. Baby dust to you too.

• Options

Hi gospel it's nice to know we are in this together and We can support each other.

Thanks for the heads up about the appointments annie, that's good to know. I have private health care whicg covers fertility investigations so I wouldn't have to wait too long to be seen which is why we are seeing the year out. I also know once we go down that route it will be even more stressful, so facing it in the new year seems better. How are you finding the Fertility treatment so far are the doctors supportive? 

• Options

So I did A clear blue ovu test and got a smiley on cd16 which was on the 9th Octobe. Have a 29 day cycle. am 6dpo and I have got ance in last couple of days. crampy abdomen and have been so hot at night. I already have a July baby boy born in 2016!!!! 

• Options

I am 6dpo to today,!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

got a positive ovulation test cd16 guessing ovulation took place CD17-18. I have been so hot at night. Crampy and have acne for last couple of days. Today I woke up super early hot and full of life and super hungry 

• Options

Lacey, I have only been to the initial visit. If I get my period, I have to go for an ultrasound this week, as period is due tomorrow. Then from there, the results will be discussed in a few weeks in November. 

• Options

Good luck Annie I hope it all works out for you, make sure you keep us updated, I'm interested to follow your journey 😘

• Options

Thanks Lacey I will keep you posted, and you do the same ! I think the day period is due, is always the slowest most stressed out day, going in and out of the washroom just to check. The worst is when it is late by a day or 2, you do a test, it comes out negative and then your period shows up an hour or two later. AF not only wastes your money but drains your sanity. 

• Options

My af ALWAYS comes on time every cycle so I can't relate to what it must feel like being late and thinking your pregnant but my body has convinced me many times that I am pregnant when I'm not. Now I don't even pay attention to symptoms. I will keep you posted too! 

• Options

Lacey, My AF is always on time too, sometimes a day late, so I am not ever hopeful. Earlier this year, that witch was 5 days late, and I was so happy but I got -ve twice, and I thought okay, let me wait 2 more days and test, and go figure that witch came. That is the most awful trick that AF has played on me. 

• Options

Hi ladies. 

TTC baby no1. now on 4th month of trying .Cd 13 today but another negative ovulation test. Baby dust to all xx

• Options

Welcome Mrsbright 

Annie/Lacey that's my trouble, AF can be different days for me, the latest being CD 44! So I really get my hopes up only to be let down by the witch again and again. It's cruel. That's why I've decided to take a much more relaxed approach this month so I'm not constantly thinking about dates and timings. 

Another interesting one..... it occurred to me the other day (don't even know why it popped into my head) that a while ago my DH was told his vit D levels were low when he had a blood test done at the docs for stomach troubles. He never bothered to go and get the prescription. So I googled it and apparently low vit d levels can effect sperm count and motility! ..... so today I made him go and get the blood test re done to get another prescription! Will be interesting to see if something so small will make a difference in ttc! 

X

• Options

Hi ladies, CD 23 for me. Up to a 28 day cycle but has been as short as 25. AF has arrived earlier than expected every cycle so far. Don’t feel like I usually do when AF is going to make an appearance but I worry I’m just getting my hopes up ☹️

Usually after OV my boobs begin to hurt and the pain is horrendous, right through to AF, well my boobs have only really just started hurting the last couple days, and nothing like in comparison to the pain I usually feel. They’re more tender but I can still lay on them where as usually I won’t rven let my OH touch them they’re so bad 😂 Other symptom has been (sorry tmi) constipation really struggling to go... weird cycle for me! Usually I’m moody, exhausted, bloated cramps everyday, backache, sore boobs but so far I feel almost fine... anyone know what this could mean?? Really trying to remain cautiously optimistic haha xx 

• Options

Gospel22, 

I know the feeling? That is so surprising, I think I might put DH on the pill too, he is due to take a blood test this friday., lets see. I need to get some blood test done this week also to make sure I am healthy and nothing serious enough to hinder my pregnancy other than bad luck. Lets face it, life is so much stressed out these days than a decade ago when people had no issues getting pregnant. I am trying to just drink spinach and fruit smoothies and yogurt and refrain from deep fried, restaurant foods, and basically trying to be stress free as much as possible by planning my week ahead.