Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

Replies

• How's everyone getting on?

I'm CD21 and feeling like now is ovulation time. Not doing any tests this month, just keeping things relaxed and have dtd every other day (dh is thinking all his Christmas's have come at once! Lol) 

Loads of baby dust to us all x

• Hi Gospel! Same here - trying to keep it laid back.. I am CD9 and will start bd'ing tomorrow until CD14 (O-day). As long as we do it 3-4 times in our fertile window I will be confident for the tww.

My dh takes some vitamins.. I can't remember exactly what.. he purchased them on his own and takes them when he remembers - he said it makes him feel more energized and better overall (B12 is one of them I think..).. I take prenatals, and started drinking raspberry leaf and nettle leaf teas that are also packed with natural vitamins and minerals!

I am looking forward the tww and have the bd'ing over with! It's a lot of pressure!!! Haha! Even if I do enjoy it! :P

Good luck ladies!!! Here's to lots of July babies! xx

• I'm on cd10, doing clearblues, still showing low bur bding anyway hehe

GL to everyone !!! 

• I got this today,image please say someone sees something!

• Mamagoose, i can definitely see a line on the first test!

• I see a line in both!! What dpo are you?

Looks promising!

Xx

• Thank you, I'm not sure because I have irregular periods but based on how dark the line is I'd say maybe 11dpo. My husband and I did the baby dance on the 8th Oct.

• Got this BFP last night . 9dpo xx image

• Oh wow! Congrats to u both babymama and mamagoose! X

• How is it going ladies?

I had a positive LH test last night, earlier than expected after my very long last cycle.

Baby dust to all of us!! xx

• I'm so sorry ladies, I forgot to update, I guess you could say baby brain 😊

I got my bfp on Saturday and my husband and I are thrilled for baby no. 4!imageimage

• Congratulations !!!

You've got a small fortune in tests there lol

Xx

• Looks like we'll be testing around the same sort of time birdy, I have long cycles too and I think i might of just ov in the last few days (not using opks this month) on CD 20-23? So now I have the long dreaded 2 week wait..... 20 day wait until AF should arrive. 

Congrats again mamagoose! Xx

• Thank you everyone! The absolute best of luck to everyone, praying for your bfps soon! Xx

• Gospel, we'll be testing buddies!!!

This will be my second month of ttc so don't want to keep my expectations too high anyway.

Xx

• Yes birdy! Fingers tightly crossed for us both. Going back to one of your first posts, about having your two in July! I have one son born end of June, and my other son 1st August. Was hoping for a spring baby this time, but I think I'm also destined to have summer babies. I was warned (jokingly) by my mum not to have a July baby to add to all the birthdays! (We've also got my sister's.in July,  my mum's, my other sister, my husbands and our wedding anniversary in August!) I just know what's going to happen! 🤣 xx

• Hahaha definitely !! Xx

• Congratulations ladies 😘 xxxxx

• Congratulations to everyone who got their bfps!!!! It’s just amazing And I hope there are a few more this month!

I'm not actually ttc this month but will be soon so I’d love to join the chat and get to know others who are ttc. I lost my baby boy Jacob at 20 weeks pregnant in March and mc in August at 11 weeks. In both pregnancies, my platelets in my blood were low and I’m just letting them recover for another month or two before we start ttc again. We already have 2 children, 13 and 6 so I know we’re lucky but desperate for another baby.

I’m sure it’ll happen for us all and hopefully soon!

baby dust to everyone.xxx