Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

Replies

• Welcome mrssharples80 too! Xx

• Hi ladies, just out of curiosity, has anyone ever gotten an ovulation positive test after the day 16? 

• Hi Gospel22! Thank you! 😁. Well last month i used them for the first time from boots only got 5 strips bit had cm that time tested and it was positive was so happy as i thougnt i wasnt ovulating! But the dark line seem to have last a good 24hrs but i didnt have sex 3 days before positice so maybe just missed it. This month brought 20 from ebay and literally tested everyday sometimes 3 times a day 3 days after period finished. When i had cm we dtd but the line was a little but darker but not completely so i thought of maybe it will be tomorrow but tested and tested and thought maybe not so your properly right it was at night and if i tested again abit later probs might of been a positive,who knows lol.

Ive had kinda the same! My nipples have been really tingly and keep going stiff but not sure if im over thinking it! 

Yes will be my 1st :). How about you?

This morning i woke up to very light pink on the tissue but not sure about it sorry tmi but i put a finger up there to see if there was more but nothing! So confused!! 

• Annie, 

I did last month, positive opk on cd22, though it was a lengthened cycle for me. This cycle had a positive opk on cd 12 at night. 

• Hi hope you don’t mind me joining in on this thread haha I’m 21 with a 3 year old little boy trying for number 2 this is my first month actively trying I have also just started taking seven seas trying to concieve tablets, has anyone else started these x

• I have too Annie, I have kept a record of the last 8 months.... I ovulated on CD 17, 16, 15, 17 and 32 (ovulated twice!) 26, 15, 15, 23. So completely random for me which doesn't help ttc! 

1stbaba, the pink sounds promising ....maybe implantation? I havnt had anything like that. 

Hi Holm21 welcome to the group! I have a 16 year old and a 2 year old. Both boys. Trying for no.3! I'm just taking folic acid at the mo. Will take a multivitamin if/when I get a bfp. Fingers crossed for u in your 1st month! 

Xx

• Thankyou I will keep every body updated , fingers crossed for us all xx

• ill let yous know where I am up to in my journey I don’t really know short codes for words yet so bare with me haha! I came off depo injection January 2018 and it had completely stopped my periods, I didn’t get a period until Sep 2018, I have also had a period in October 2018 that was between 10-15th, I then started to take seven seas once it was finished I have the app ‘ovia‘ which is telling me I’m currently in my fertile window and due to test in 12 days but not sure if I will test as I think it won’t haopen so quick, I have woke up today bleeding slightly very lightly and pink hope this isn’t AF although I’m not due yet I’m not sure what it is x

• Hey lovely ladies!! Oh my I just got the sharpest pain on my right side of uterus....ouch!!!!! Now my nipples are tingling!!!!!!! What’s happening???? X

• Hi Holm21,

For me, I downloaded both Ovia and Flo. So far, I got pregnant twice (one miscarriage) with flo's predicted ovulation dates, even without ovulation sticks! So downloading the apps are great to pinpoint your fertile window, along with checking CM (cervical mucus). Good luck!!

• I've had exactly the same today mrssharples80! 😮

• Gospel22 so has someone has the same!! How long did the pain last? I’m not cramping just stabbing pains or a dull ache but not like the aches you get with AF. Could this be implantation? How many dpo Are you? When would AF be due? I’m due early next week mon /ties. Been very hot at bedtime and in the morning. But not the hot sweats pre AF like I normally get. Also boobs are normally excruciatingly sore but nope not this month, the side of left one is tender but no where else on I or on right one xxxxx

• It lasts literally a few seconds. And boobs are definately tingling, that lasts a few seconds too, a few times a day for the last maybe 3-4 days. I hope AF doesn't turn up because I'm starting to convince myself that this might be it! I have really long cycles with ov happening at random times so I'm.not sure how many dpo this time as I have done a more relaxed month with no opks. Going by cm, I would guess between 5-11 dpo? 

Last month af turned up on CD 30. So if it's the same this month then I'm due on Sunday. And definately no signs of it yet (normally get cramping for a couple of days before) so that's making me more excited, but ive had cycles as long as 44 days so I need to not get ahead of myself! 

When do u think u will test? X

• Think I’m going to wait a few days after af due on Monday till I test! I am a 26 day cycle. Since the sharp pain tonight...I have been getting a pulling feeling in tummy and a weird pain in belly button area then it goes again xxxxxx

• Ovia is saying 12 days to test For me But don’t want to be disapointed with  negative! Not sure what to do for the best I might just wait for symptoms xxx

• I am a huge fan of white chocolate nestle buttons and can’t over indulge every night!! However, last couple of nights I’m like er no not doing it for me. Well just opened a huge packet which normally would be gone in one sitting...had maybe 8 large buttons and it didn’t taste right and put them back in the cupboard!!! Taste not the normal more so tonight! having lots of burps tomhis afternoon and tonight too - a lot more than normal xxxxx

• All sounds good Mrssharples80, I went straight off tea as soon as I was pregnant with my last baby. Even the thought of it made me feel sick. Not had anything like that so far though. 

Holm21 it's difficult to know what to do isn't it, I hate that horrible feeling of getting a bfn xx

• Hi Gospel22, - I have my sonohystogram today. I will tell you one thing, personally, I was in labor for 2 days with my 1st born, but this pain when they give you the saline solution into your uterus, is so much more painful than my labor contractions, although I have heard if it is painful, you have blockage which is hopefully solved.  

So even though I am on CD 10 today, I can't have sex for 2 days. I might wing it and have sex after 1 day however. I am so desperate I can't even wait. Sigh,. I am just really hopeful this month, I feel like a dog waiting for a treat.. puppy eyes every month.

People say berries are good, so I have been having spinach and berry smoothies daily with 1-2 cups of berry yogurt also. Anyone have food suggestions that have worked for pregnancy? 

• Some of these symptoms sound promising!!!

annie. Nuts- almonds and Brazil nuts are supposed to be good when ttc and oily fish like salmon!! xxx

• Tested today knew i shouldnt of BFN.. was just hoping to see a faint line 😑🙄. Oh well got to keep positive and wait it out! How is everyone else coping?