Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

Replies

• 1stbaba1 keep positive...how many days dpo are you? When is AF date? All morning I have been getting sharp annoying pains near belly button again like I did last night. I’m at a conference today I’m Glasgow arrived at 7am and will get home at 6pm. Felt wheezy this morning but not enough to try and be sick. AF due Monday. Did a test thenkther day but BFN but too early. Sore sharp pain in uterus right side last night then nipples went tingling then all stopped after few minutes xxxx

• I had my last AF the 11-15th October, the app ovia is telling me I’m in my fertile window now but yesterday and today I have woke up to a little blood, AF isn’t due till 12th November, I’m not sure if it’s a early AF, a little disheartened was hoping for a bfp this month, ovia app is telling me to test in 12 days xxx

• Im 9dpo i think! Im due on the 1st!. Well hopefully they good signs for you!!. I had pinkish blood yday but unsure what it was as im telling myself i cut myself shaving 😂🙈 so who knows ha. Ive had tinglying nipples on and off. Im just really hoping this is the time! Baby dust to you!! 

• Hey ladies I’m in here too. I’m cd 8 today. Started testing opk this morn, faint line so far will keep testing and hoping to bd every other day until then, then bd a little more lol!

found out at dinner last night a close friend is expecting baby no 2. deligjted for her but also  I really want it to be my turn to announce 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Heres hopinv this mouth is a good one! 

Also have any of u had fertility checks carried out? 

• Same to you 1stbaba1! Fingers crossed for us all :) no genabella  haven’t as this is my first month actively trying and also taking Seven seas, I’m hoping I never have to have them tests! I concieved with no effort at all with my first, have you had fertility checks carried out? Xxx

• Hi genabella! I know the feeling a few people have annouced they pregnant recently! So disheartening to hear but trying not to be feel envy lol.

I went to the docts yday and they want me to do bloods on day 21 but got to wait till next month now as just missed it! But the doctor everyone he has referred to be tested have always fallen pregnant before they get tested so im hoping this is the case for me lol!. My partner booked in also for sperm check.

• 1stbaba1 ahfingers crossed it works that way for u! Little good luck charm lol! 

Think I might call the clinic on Monday and ask some questions see what they say. 

• Oh that must of been horrible annie88, did they tell u it would hurt? 

I havnt tried anything food wise in ttc, but might look into it if I'm out this month. 

1stbaba we've all been there testing early and getting a bfn! It's soul destroying, but we do it anyway! Hopefully a bfp is coming your way soon 

Hi there genabella, I have had some friends announce  pregnancies too, I feel like I'm being left behind! Will this be your 1st baby your ttc? 

Well ladies, I've still got the tingly boobs, but had af type cramps during the night so have woke up in a horrible mood! It's stopped now, but now I'm convinced af will show up today or tomorrow. Xx

• Gospel22 i know it so is 😞.. i wasnt going to but gave in! 

Anyone had creamy mucus before af? Sorry tmi but just wiped and some was on the tissue dont think i had this before! 🤔

• Gospel22 yes it’s our first time ttc. It is frustrating hen other people seem to do it with no effort. for instance a friend of mine decided to go for baby no 2 in Feb and was pregnant I. March.  wish I could make it happen that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 1stbaba1, I've had creamy cm both in non-pregnant and in pregnant cycles. Not really in sign in my case. 

• For anyone who needs a laugh! I just woke up from a nap and i was dreaming i was leaking milk and shouted to my partner and ended up skirting it in my face!! 😂😂 went everywhere! Mouth eyes ears!😂 then i woke up! Nice little nap was well needed! 😁

• Thanks birdy1202 just wishing for symptoms to tell me something lol 

• Haha!! It even invades our dreams! 😂😂

• Question ladies. (sorry if tmi) I’m in cd 9. done BD this eve, relaxed and enjoyable, in no way at all painful or anything, afterwards I got up to pee and had a wet patch in the bed, seemed like a mix of cm and semen but streaked with blood, light and bright i. Colour as opposed to darker red. Anyone any clue? Hubby didn’t have any on him at all. Curious what it could be

• Today ive had even more creamy mucus but was a lot on a tissue and very crumbly! With a hint of pink! What it going on i hope its a good sign!!🤞

• Fingers crossed 1stbaba1! I can’t believe my AF has came earlier then expected! Just want it over with! so I can be in my fertility window xx

• Hi ladies, It is just about my ovulation time, anyone due their AF around november 12/13?

• 1stbaba1, I really hope this is a sign for you.!!! Maybe you can start testing early in 5 days or so? 

• Annie88 i hope so too 🤞.. wiped again just now creamy lotion mucus with pink again!. Think ill test tomorrow morning first wee see what happens!