Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sorry, new to this. Trying for first baby: anyone want to join in?

124»

Replies

• Good luck Amy May!

• Hi guys, so me and my partner are trying for a baby. I Finished My pill packet and had my normal bleed. Since then we have been trying. I have read online you should have a withdrawal bleed, I have not yet had this and it has been 2 weeks with no pill 3 including my week of with period. Could this mean I’m pregnant or will it take longer? Unsure what to do! New to all this! 

Thanks xxx

• Hi jade, when I came off the pill I didn't have a withdrawal bleed either but my cycle returned to normal within a few months, you could always do a test nearer to what would be your 'missed' date,that's what I would do anyway,let us know how u get on xx

• Thankyou, I should have my usual bleed next week so will soon see! Thank you that was very helpful xx

• No problem Jade,we've been trying since July and this month we've started using the clear blue ovulation tests to try help us pinpoint our best dates so hoping something will happen soon x

• Iv downloaded an app to see if that will help! But I may try that also 

• This is my first month off the pill. I had my withdrawal bleed 10/4-10/7. My period was supposed to come a few days ago but still no sign. Ive taken some tests but all negative. I feel like it should be coming any day now as I don't have any symptoms. I think my body is just out of whack  

• Mother Nature sure is a cruel b**ch sometimes.