Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW 🙄

Replies

• Options

I’m so sorry to hear that you have had two miscarriages! How do you stay so strong? We’ve been trying since August 2017, but had a miscarriage the end of June this year at 13 weeks and been trying since! x

• Options

I’m so sorryfor your loss missy! Each month not pregnant is getting harder. I just hope it happens soon! Glad I have all you lovely ladies to come and chat to! Praying for our rainbows 🌈 xx 

• Options

Missy just over a year ttc i fell preg but ended in ectopic now only 1 tube 

• Options

Ttc rainbow sorry to hear that! Hope your rainbow comes soon!! Really grateful for these forums xx 

• Options

Yes I agree, so grateful for these forums and you lovely ladies!! It’s so good to talk to people that are going through the same thing as me!! Rainbow and gracesmum, we will get our happy ending!! And hopefully soon!! 🤞🤞🤞xx

• Options

Hope so ladies fingers crossed for all of us 

• Options

We will all get our little rainbows soon! I just know it! Crossing everything for us all! We deserve a break surely xxx

• Options

Have either of u tested yet x

• Options

We deffo deserve it!! No, I haven’t tested. I’m not gonna test either, I’m cd 23 and last months was a 25 day cycle, but the month before was 27. So I’m going to give it until next weekend and if af isn’t here then I will maybe test! I just really don’t want to see a bfn!! When are you due for af/test? xx

• Options

Im due af in 4 days tested yestoday bfn so gonna wait and see if af shows 

• Options

Yeah give it a few days! I’ve known people to test on the day af is due, get a bfn and then still be pg! Stay positive!! x

• Options

The wait is so horrible and always symptom spotting lol then thinking af is gonna show then thinking i could be preg so annoying

• Options

I know right!! Its taking everything I have not to symptom spot! But it’s so hard! Every time I have a cramp or a bit of acid reflux or a headache I’m like oooo but then I have to tell myself no!! 😂😂🙈! The symptoms of pms are the same so it really doesn’t matter anyway! It makes me feel so anxious! 

• Options

Same here lol its all i seem to focus on lol

• Options

hey ladies sorry I missed some comments, been doing housework and ironing (how fun) lol I’m off to work shortly I’m quite glad I’ve had a jam packed day as it’s distracted me from testing I’m going to try and wait till Tuesday 🙈🙈 i have one frer and a boots digital so don’t want to use them then buy more only to come on 🙈 hope you’re all ok xx

• Options

I use the app Flo and I’ve looked back at cycle day 23 last few months all my symptoms are the same so I’m not feeling very positive if I’m honest. Although last cyfor from day 22 I spotted and got af early at cycle day 24.. i usually have 28/29 day cycles. So we’ll see what happens this month xx 

• Options

I usually havr 27 day cycle and on day 25 so tempted to test but tryin not to so annoying lol i will test tuesday morning if af doesnt show 

• Options

No body test until at least tuesday!!!!🙈🙈! It does end up being such a waste!! I’m not having any sypmtoms whatsoever now! i was having cramps last week but not now! And I really can’t remember what symptoms I got with my last pregnancy 😏! So that sucks! Are you pretty regular rainbow? I used to be bang on to the hour but since the mc it’s not been! Gracesmum it’s always easier to be busy! I totally agree!! x

• Options

Yeah reguar 27 day cycle every month but after my ectopic in august my 1st period was sept 13 th so hopin if not preg i stay regular lile before ectopic i got positive ovulation on 26th of sept so keeping fingers crossed but thinking i want it so much its all in my head that i am 😢

• Options

Yes! Well hopefully you will be pregnant now and none of this matters!! Ive never used an opk so I might give that a go this next cycle! Yeah, I’ve convinced myself every month for the last 3 that I’m pregnant! So that’s why this month I’m telling myself that I’m not!! I don’t think it’s any easier though!! Are you getting symptoms?