Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TWW 🙄

Replies

• I got 50 ovulatiom strips on amazon for £8 would deffo recommend hun x

• Im gettin stomach cramps discharge and keep havin light headed dizzy spells and hot flushes and bloated are u gettin any symptoms x

• All my symptoms are basically the same as every month! 🙄 had a bit of  rough night in work.. I’m a team leader in a bank. My boss has emailed me to say that I’m getting a new team member.. plot twist. She’s returning from mat leave after having twins.. 💔  I know I’m being sensitive I just feel like I can’t deal with her! really felt triggered today for the first time in a little while! 😭 Doesn’t help when I can’t get pregnant again - I feel like thats the only thing that’ll make me feel better! Sorry for the negative rant ladies xx 

• Well 1 more day till we test how u ladies feeling and graces mum so sorry u have to deal with that 🤞 its ur your month 

• Gracesmum that sucks!! I totally get how you are feeling! Since I lost my baby both of my best friends have got pregnant and it hurts so much! To the point where i struggle to be around them! Which is awful especially because one of them I love so much and see all the time! So I have to remind myself what pre miscarriage Chel would do! And go with that! Because that’s who we are, and our babies will come when they are ready! What day are you testing? Rainbow I don’t think I’m having any symptoms? Although I’ve tried to block them out! But I’m not bloated and my boobs are normal! I do keep thinking I’m having tummy cramps every now and then but I’m probs imagining it 🙈🙈! How are you both today? sending baby dust xx

• Well i couldnt help but test early took 2 last night and 1 as soon as i woke up theres the most faintest line can i get 3 evap lines? X

• Thankyou both, my best friend is pregnant she got pregnant days after my miscarriage after telling me she didn’t want anymore, but that’s fine I’m happy for her, I don’t want her baby I want mine, I’m sad we aren’t doing it together.. shes really not enjoying being pregnant either which is hard to see because I would do anything to be pregnant. Feeling emotional today which is frustrating! Tell me you ladies still have down days about your angels? xx 

• Ohh ttc rainbow post a pic. How exciting!!!

missy cramps are a good sign - fingers crossed

X

• I hav down days about my angel had cramation service last wednesday broke my heart xx

• Can you see what do u thinkimage

• I have down days more then I have up days to be honest! i would give anything to still be pregnant and have the chance to know what my baby would have been like! Now I can only imagine! But when we have our rainbow babies they will all have their oldest sibling looking after them ❤️❤️

• Rainbow that’s amazing!!!! Post a Pic! That’s so exciting! ive been so tempted to do a test this morn but so far I have held out! 

• I posted  a pic x

• That’s a definite positive to me! Congratulations!! 

• If any1 else was asking i would say positive but i keep thinkin they are evap the day before i took a early first respone and it was negative 

• So what brand are these ones? I just did one and it was a bfn 😭😭

• When u due af and these are clear response hun give yourself a day or 2 and try tesr again i got bfn on satday and these last night and this morning x

• I’m not 100% when I’m due on, I think Wednesday but could be anytime at the end of this week really! I’m on cd24 now and last month my cycle was 25 days and the month before it was 27! So I’m not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m currently laying on the sofa cudding my dogs having light period pains so i think af must be on her way! What cd are you today? Oh and that was a firstvue one from Poundland x

• Im cd 26 on cd24 like you i thought i was coming on af and got a bfn then took them tests although i still think evap lines lol

• Haha they aren’t! you’ll Do another test tomorrow morning and that lovely little line will be even stronger!!! Ohhh god I hope in two days time I get my bfp!!!!!! It would be so wonderful! I’m just gonna wait now and see what happens until the weekend! I only have one test left so I need to save it 😂🙈!!