Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

TWW šŸ™„

Replies

• I gave up on saturday thoughy af was coming but kept feeling light headed lile a was gonna pass out yrstoday and only ever get that when im preg im keeping everythink crossed for yousĀ 

• Thatā€™s good to know! I really donā€™t think I have any sypmtoms at all, but who knows! I need to try and just relax for the next few days and fingers crossed af wonā€™t come!! Are you gonna test again tomorrow morn? gracesmum when are you gonna test?

• No im gonna leave it for a few days when are both u ladies testingĀ 

• Iā€™m gonna give it till Saturday if af doesnā€™t come. She should be here by thurs but who knows! Keep us posted!Ā 

• Ahh ladies just catching up! Ttc congratulations!!!!!! So happy for you!! Iā€™m going to try and hold out till af due now.. I feel like itā€™s coming if it doesnā€™t come Iā€™ll test unless I get a real positive symptom ha hope youā€™re both ok today! xxx

• Hey gracesmum! How are you feeling? Hope works been a bit better! Iā€™ve got period pains today, backache and a tiny bit of spotting so I think Iā€™m now out šŸ˜! What day are you due on? xx

• AF was due 6th oct no sign of it yet and BFN everytime I test. am I out this month or is it still too earlyĀ 

• imageits definate girls af was due todayhad tiny pink spotting this morning now gone

• Congrats rainbow! Ellie not at all, give it a couple of days and test again x

• Ttc eeeeekkkkk šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ congratulation!!!! How are you feeling?? Missy how are you doing today? Iā€™ve had such a headache feels like a pms headache to be honest šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ Ellie welcome šŸ˜Š id day give it a couple of days and retest xxx

• Yest in few days ellie and graces mum im feeling ok but sceared after my ectopic i have a scan for 26th so that they can check baby in right place cause i will be 6 weeks so nervous are u gonna testĀ 

• Af got me yest, I cried for the rest of the day. Need to pick myself up today and start again! Rainbow thatā€™s great that you have a scan booked already! Try not to worry, this is your time!Ā 

• Ttc Iā€™m going to hold off till Friday when af is due if I dont come on Iā€™ll test, i feel like af is coming so I donā€™t want to waste my digital šŸ™ˆ I appreciate youā€™ll be feeling anxious after your loss, I hope that once youā€™ve had your scan you can relax a little šŸ˜˜Ā 

Missy sorry af got you! šŸ˜£ I find the whole week before I feel so down itā€™s so stressful this ttc business! Hugs!Ā 

Ellie have you tested again? xxxx

• Hello!! Couldnā€™t find another thread so gatecrashed yours hope itā€™s okay! Iā€™m due 17th October- hopefully af doesnt appear!

This week Iā€™ve been throwing up since Sunday! really not like me to be sick, boobs are incredibly tender and have headache like hell. Hoping it could possibly be baby symptoms rather than af symptoms!!Ā 

Good luck everyone and congrats to the BFPs! Xxxxxx

• Hi Georgie šŸ˜Š how many dpo are you? Fingers crossed for you xx

• 10 dpo! Thank you xxx

• Have you taken a test? xx

• No I thought it would be too early yet so going to give it a week! xxx

• Hi ladies, Iā€™ve had 2 faint bfps today one on internet cheapie and another a Wilkos own Iā€™ve tried to take pics but I canā€™t catch it! I have my digital I think Iā€™ll do that in the morning! I wonā€™t believe it until I see the words!! Iā€™m crossing everything!! How is everyone today? XXx

• I couldnā€™t resist the cheapie I found in my bottom drawer! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ xx