Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TWW 🙄

Replies

• I took a first response with morning wee and came back negative georgie so if you do and get a negative dont think your out 

• well ladies I think I'm out AF appears to have arrived today. she took her flipping time!

• I’ve had negatives with first response fmu and even my positives on Wilkos own are very faint! I’m so glad i saved the boots digital so much less stressful than trying to figure out if there’s a line.. I’ll put a pic of how faint my lines were yesterday xx

• imageYou can barely see them on the pic they’re a little darker in real life.. xx

• Sorry to hear af is coming Ellie sending you lots of positivity for next cycle.. you will get your baby 😘 xx 

• Well there’s two in the packet so I might test tomorrow morning and if negative wait a couple of days. I don’t want to become test obsessed like I was before! you know how it can get 🙈 xxx

• Goodluck Georgia let us know xxx

• Good luck all, sorry Ellie about AF it's so crap but wishing u so much luck for next month. Xxx 

• Williamsmummy how are you feeling? Xx

• Not sure sometimes think AF is coming twinge etc. Maybe a bit bloated but thats it so far image xxx on the late shift tonight just about to go back in.

since mmc have spent every lunch out of building just can't bear to be around all the chat still. Xx 

• Fingers crossed for you Williamsmummy. It’s so hard after a mmc hugs xxx 

• I’ve started to feel really poorly now. Don’t know if it’s a bug going around. I’m so exhausted and got really bad back ache at the bottom. I remember feeling this tired before but I don’t know if I was this drained xx

• Went to the loo a while ago and saw a pink tinge (tmi sorry). I have never spotted EVER, any cycle or pregnanacy or even after my smm. image got so much in my head and just dont know what to think. Xx 

• Hope you’re ok Georgie, take it easy. I’ve felt exhausted and achy since last week hope it’s good news for you xx

williams mummy could be implantation? What dpo are you? xxx

• Hi I’m on 9DPO cycle day 25 and had a bit more spotting today. It was a pink colour, anyone had this?

• Little birdie could be implantation xx

• My whole body is aching, similar to flu like symptoms. I’m gonna get some rest now. Night night xx

• Morning

So here I am at 10dpo, after 3 days of what I thought was implantation spotting. Done a test today and it’s come back negative 😕. 

• According to my OPK I am 14 dpo but looking at my BBT I think I ovulated either CD 19 or 20 which would mean I'm either 11 or 12 dpo. This morning though my BBT has dipped to 36.35 from 36.75 yesterday so looks like AF is getting ready and another sweaty night (sorry) is a sign for me she is coming image

Watched the great sperm race last night with hubby was interesting and got me thinking maybe we BD too much during fertile window we did it every day for 5 days and then again on day 7! Any thoughts? 

Feel better soon georgie x x x x   

• We did it every other night this month, I try not to think about ‘trying’ as hard as it is. 

Are you getting other symptoms of AF? I hate how they can be so similar xx

I was uncomfortable with bbs last night, feel like electrical currents was in them especially the left one. Half the time I don’t know if these signs are just psychological but they was really hurting last night and I was restless xxxx