Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TWW 🙄

Replies

• Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• I can understand that completely. Me and my friend were both pregnant at the same time her being around 12 wks and then I lost my baby at 8. You’re so happy for them but feel the pain at the same time. 

Hoping the best for us 🤞🏼 Xxx

• Thanks, good to know I'm not alone in the way i feel cause it makes me feel so bad sometimes. Been crying all morning but got to leave fot wotk soon so got to pull myself together! Wishing everyone luck and baby dust x x 

• Just thought I’d let you all know home bargains have 2 clear blue pregnancy test on for £4.99.

• Well I tested on a first response this morning and was negative. Maybe too early? we will just have to see. xxx

• Georgieb84, where are you up to in your cycle? Also have you had any symptoms?

• I’m 12dpo according to my app, period due Tuesday.

On Sunday and Monday I had incredible heartburn and was throwing up which made me think was a possible sign As I rarely vomit or have heartburn. The rest of the week I have been feeling fatigued and achy all over as if I have flu. Then the past few days I’ve had extremely sore bbs. It’s all been very different for me this month, unusual. I’ll guess I’ll have to just be patient xxx

• Keeping everything crossed for you ladies xx

• HI Ladies,

So sorry to hear of all the loss in this group. It breaks my heart. I am currently on CD16, O'd on CD13 (I think) and AF due on the 24th. I was pregnant earlier this year, my first. I lost the babies at 8 weeks, mmc– they couldn't find a heart beat– in June, and had to have a D&C in July. We've been trying ever since, with no luck so far. I feel as if sex is starting to feel like a job and isn't as enjoyable once we hit the fertile window. 
    I'm still early, only at 3DPO, but my nipples have been killing me. Did anyone else have this so early on?

P.S. Congrats to all the women who got their positives this month! Wishing you happy, healthy pregnancies and sticky little beans!

• Hopeful mama sorry to hear about your loss. It’s heartbreaking.. I micarried in June i passed one baby naturally I had a medical management for second. The whole thing was very traumatic! The last few months have dragged trying for our rainbow.. I’ve just got my bfp 😊 I’m so grateful, also very anxious as I know too well how quickly it can be taken away! I totally get the whole sex feeling like a chore.. my husband made a comment this month something along the lines of i only want him for his sperm! 😱 

I’m 13 dpo today and I’ve had sore boobs literally the whole of tww hopefully it’s a good sign for you! 🤞🏼

• Hi all cd26 for me, 11dpo BFN. Has anyone ever had a 11dpo bfn then a BFP at a later date? 

• How’s everyone today? I feel more or less normal. I have got twingy cramps as as if af is going to appear, I have a feeling I’m going to be out this month. Been moody too, OH says I’m snappy... oops xxx

• Gracesmum28,

Yay! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you're looking forward to being out of the first trimester and showing off your bump! Wishing you a long, healthy pregnancy 🙂

• Hi :) I am on CD 24 (of a probably 26 day cycle) … got lots of creamy CM and had a couple of temp dips, one of which then rose back up to 36.72c the following day... fingers crossed!

• Thank you hopeful mama I really am, every twinge or cramp has got me on pins! I just keep thinking I have to stay positive every pregnancy is different and I can’t change anything.. it’s going to be a long first trimester! Wishing you lots of luck!! 

Hope there are some more bfps on this thread 😘 xxx

• Fingers crossed for you belleepine 🤞🏼 xx

Morning ladies. I restested this morning and a faint line has appeared. It’s very faint but its definitly there. I tried so hard to get a picture but I cannot get one with good lighting to show you. I will attach the one I took but it doesn’t do it justice. Anyway, I’m going to test again just to make sure im  not making things up! For all I know could be an evap but it has colour to it so makes me think different xxx

• This is another one I took, I can see it better on this one x x x x image

• Hi Georgieb94, I can see the line in the first one really hope this is Good news for you. Fingers crosssed. 

Ive just done a cheapie test keeping the clear blues for day after period is due. I’m so sure I’ve got a very faint line. I’ve attached some pic. 

imageimage

• Thanks little birdie, me too. Would explain why I’ve been feeling so shocking!

i see some sort of colour in your pictures, but it looks like it’s thicker than a line... have you got any more cheap tests that you could try again on? x x