Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• My cramps have eased off and my boobs aren’t sore, I have no idea what this could mean, but worries AF will appear with a vengeance... 

Keeping my fingers crossed that she’ll stay away for us all xx

• My boobs are a little sore but that’s often a PMS symptom for me. 

Lets keep each other updated girls 😘

xx

• I usually suffer with horrendously sore boobs in the TWW but they’ve barely hurt this cycle they’ve felt a little fuller the last couple days and a lil tender so no idea what to think! xx

• I have a son who's 11. I fell pregantvsobeast with him but this time it took 2 years. Went for fertility tests and told I have half a womb 2 ovaries and one tube and partner has low sperm and low motility. Cos I am 39 they said to go for IVF. They did the hycosy test to check for blockages and discovered I only have one tube but normal periods and won't effect me falling pregnant just my age and egg quality the issue. So 6 weeks after the hycosy in April we booked in to see IVF clinic except the week before we went I fell pregnant naturally!!! She was a miracle. I think the fact that i relaxed and thought it cud never happen naturally was why it did. Sadly for us we had to say farewell to our baby girl miracle as she was very poorly with heart and brain structural problems and downs syndrome as well so I gave birth to her at 4 months pregnant in June this year. Having to collect her f tom the crematorium was truly heart breaking and I had infection after and needed ERPC x I am now back to ttc again and turn 40 in a week but I'm not losing hope. I'm hoping Maisey rose is watching over her mummy and sending me some baby dust xxx so ladies my point is even though it's a long road and u can be told it's never gonna happen, even though mine ended sadly I am proof that it can happen even when all odds are against u at times xxx

• That meant to say I fell pregnant with my son easily xx

• Thank you for sharing your story susie and sorry to hear you had to go through that. I hope you get a rainbow baby soon! Katie Lou I hope this is the start of your BFP but my symptoms can often vary from one month to the next, sometimes i have excruciatingly sore boobs then other months nothing so don't get your hopes up. I'm CD14 with early signs of ov approaching. I'm going on holiday today so might be absent a little while as want to take my mind off ttc but GL everyone 😘 xxxxxx 

• I had what felt AF like cramps yesterday  but they have disappeared, sorry for TMi but I have a tingly sensation down there and I’m very wet with discharge, which is white like milky almost. I’ve been to the toilet 4 times (weeing a lot lol) already expecting to see blood but it’s just discharge! I don’t want to get my hopes up but this has been extremely odd for me as every cycle has been exactly the same in terms of symptoms apart from the odd one! Definitely trying not to get my hopes up! Ohh enjoy your holiday LaceyTil! Good luck and baby dust to you Xxx

• KatieLou my cramps have disappeared too! My AF is due today but so far no sign. I think I’ll test it she’s not arrived by tomorrow morning. Hoping she stays away!

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for both of us!! Are you going to test?

Keep us updated 😊

xx

• I really want to test but I know what my boyfriend will say.. so I’m going to leave it at not testing And waiting till AF appears or doesn’t... if no AF by Saturday then I’ll probably test A couple days after so nervous 😟 

I’ve kept on going to the toilet expecting to see blood but nothing, usually I spor before AF arrives too, but CM is pure white! No idea what to think!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us both! Xx

• Good luck girls!! I really hope you get your BFP!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! xx

• KatieLou I normally spot a couple of days before too but nothing!! I’m tempted to test tomorrow morning (if the witch doesn’t show overnight) but terrified of seeing a BFN. 

Thanks Missymoo

xx

• It’s really strange for me, I’m remaining cautiously optimistic I feel absolutely fine atm just very tired!! I’m so scared to see a BFN.. keep me posted with if you test, I have a FR but  don’t want to waste it xxx

• Thank you missymoo13!! Xxx

• The thing is I was NEVER late before we started TTC but now often I am a couple of days late (or early sometimes!). 

I also have a first response, I want to take it but I’m scared of seeing a negative (even tho I can’t change the outcome anyway!). 

xx

• I’m never late, always on time or early, so being late will be a big change for me. I’ve had a few twinges I could relate to AF but god knows what to think at this point..

Just stupidly brought 2 tescos own brand hpt, I could resist! dying to take one now but I know it’s pointless now, so will need to wait till morning... I’m really scared of seeing a BFN i might see if I can hold off for a few hours and test late this evening, but want to push myself to wait till morning! When I had my MC I tested the faintest positive the day before AF, slightly stronger that evening, and stronger so the next day then started to bleed... so don’t know if I’m silly testing when I stil have 2 days till AF due xx

• Try and test in the morning with FMU and we can compare tests in the morning! 🙏🏻

Xx

• Okay, I’m so nervously scared but also thrilled to be taking a test!! ☹️😃 xx

• Very first month we tried I was three days late. Was due on christmas day and was delighted when late then just kept getting negatives. Not been late since but strangely enough every time I fly which is every maybe three months my cycle seems to come forward a few days so then I’m back to not knowing when I’m ovulating. Had been using tests but decided this month to just try and relax. Bd 4 days out of the 6 days my app is showing I am fertile but now at cd 18 and don’t feel any different so alresdy starting to panic I’m not. Good luck to all you x

Stupidly just took a test as I’m a total POAS addict 😫 As I assumed, total BFN... but my urine was probably diluted and it’s so late in the day...

Have a feeling AF will probably arrive with a vengeance in the Next couple days... I have a very full heavy feeling in my tummy... 

Might just use the other test with FMU as was only cheap xx

Also BFN here, i‘m gutted 😭

xx