Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• You guys arent out until af shoes up!! Stay positive! If she doesn’t arrive then great!! If she does, then it’s a whole new cycle of possibilities 🤞🤞🤞

• Thanks MissyMoo but I think I’m out this month as AF due yesterday and not even a hint of a line so I’m probably just going to be late. Struggling to go through this every month (been TTC 13 months) 😩

xx

• Still hope girls! I’m feeling absolutely shattered the last few days but wondering if it’s just because I have a bad cold!

• Maybe the tiniest ray of hope 😬

I was feeling kind of optimistic this morning too as my breasts feel really heavy (not sore as such). 

When are you due on MissyMoo and OJ?

xx

• I think 27th but was early last month. I’m contemplating just deleting tracking app but I don’t know if doctor will need to know dates etc if we go see her this month. 

• Hoping you get your BFP 😊 I deleted my tracking app as it was just stressing me out tbh. 

I think I’m going to go to the doctors ASAP as it’s been over a year now

xx

• Ariel I’ve heard lots of people don’t get positives until way past AF is due, don’t panic, and some people even show better in the evening after a few hour hold. Got my fingers crossed for you that she stays away!! 🤞❤️

I tested  this morning but It was SMU as already got up earlier so was only a 2 hour hold... BFN again 😦 But I think the tescos own brand are high sensitivity like 20 or 25 or something like that... so kind of have some hope.

Just had the most sharp stabbing pain and twinges to the right side of my pelvis... could really notice!! My boobs are usually rock hard and sore, but my OH sorry for tmi but was playing with them and said they’re really soft and squidgy 😂 Still really wet feeling down below and white milky discharge - not even an ounce of pink or red insight and AF is due tomorrow. 

I think I’m going to wait 3 days as if AF is a no show, that would be the absolute longest my cycle has ever been as apart from the 1 29 day cycle, my cycles went from 28 down to 25, give or take a day. I’m currently CD26 with no feeling that she’s going to arrive, trying to remain cautiously positive... xxx

• Fingers crossed for you KatieLou 🤞🏻

I don’t know what to think - still no sign of AF (1 day late) but surely if I was pregnant the test would pick up a line by now? Even faint?

xx

• Nah, some people dont get their BFP till a week or so after late af!! I’m only on cd 11 and my app says I should be ovulating today but I’ve done opk for the first time this month and haven’t had a positive at all, not even a second line so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️! I’ve been trying since aug 2017, got pregnant in April but miscarried at 13 weeks, been trying since! What will be will be I guess! xx

• Oh bless you MissyMoo, i’m sorry for your loss. Have you been to the doctors? I am going to soon as we have been trying since September 2017 

xx

• I think they’ll send me away for another 6 months? Cos I had the mc only 3 months ago they’ll say I haven’t given it enough of a chance! And to be fair I probably haven’t! I’m not overly worried about getting pregnant, Im more scared about remaining pregnant! It’s gonna be a constant worry, so I think subconsciously my body is blocking it! 

• So sorry for your loss Missymoo! 😢❤️

Whilst at work today, I kept feeling constantly wst and I was so sure AF had arrived two times! When I went to the toilet there was a huge (sorry tmi) white clump of discharge... I’ve come over really sniffly blocked nose/ears, feel bit rough, and my teeth are hurting out of no where like they’re really sensitive... no idea what any of this means but I just feel so weird! Xx

• That sounds positive KatieLou! ❤️

I don‘t know what to think, still no sign of AF and it doesn’t really feel like she’s on her way. And I can’t stop peeing today!! But that negative result...just feel if i am I should have a positive by now 😢

xx

• Im really hoping this could lead to a BFP but I have no idea what to think! 🙈

That sounds promising as well Ariel, some people show on tests differently, if AF continues to be a no show, test again or possibly go to the doctors?? Keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away for us both! ❤️

• How you doing KaieLou?

TMI but i’m feeling very wet and still no sign of AF!!

xx

• Same here Ariel!! Absolutely no sign of it, I feel really drained!! Fingers crossed for us xxx

• So I am due on a week today and been getting really bad middle of the month type pains today and a lot of sticky mucus down there. Hoping it’s a good sign. 

• Just stupidly looked at the test I took, which I know is stupid but there looks like there could be the most ridiculous faintest line showing... but obviously could just be an evap line... only time will tell I suppose!! Xx

• Hi girls, 

I know exactly how you feel. crying all the time, I just got on this site few days ago but the support of talking to someone who understands the struggles rather than the person who says " oh it will happen, don't stress". is a huge bonus mentally. I cried myself to sleep till i was sobbing and shaking the day I got my AF which was yesterday. It feels like you give 100% only to be hit by a bag of rock in a few weeks. The pain every month is getting to be unbearable. My husband was all " I hope you aren't going to be this cranky everytime you get your period and negative test, it will happen", even though we have been trying for almost a year now. I mean really. Does your husbands give you a look, like you are a crazy cranky hormonal lady? 

• image I definitely can make out line... dying to use my FR... but i know My OH wants to wait for a missed AF xx