Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• image I’m sure I can see a line... definitely don’t want to get my hopes up but I’m dying to take my FR test although my boyfriend probably wants to wait till after a missed AF xx

• Sorry for the double post ladies said it didn’t post so re-did it lol! Xx

• Katie Lou, I feel like that could be a faint line but the pink tests are easier and more reliable to read than the blue so early on. When will you do your frer?xxx

• I’m not sure my OH is so dubious about all this and I understand why, he doesn’t even know I’ve taken these tests but I may have to convince him to let me take it, maybe tomorrow morning if AF is a no show or even Sunday morning... so nervous.

ive had months I’ve thought I had no symptoms of AF and have tried to convince myself otherwise, but this cycle is completely different all my symptoms have been different, exactly 4 weeks since my last AF and nothing yet which is a really good sign! Xx

• I know how you feel Annie88, it’s so mentally draining isn’t it. 

I think I can make out a faint line there KatieLou but hard to tell if it’s a evap or faint positive. Let us know when you take your first response

xx

• Forgot to say still no sign of AF for me (now 2 days late!). Will test again tomorrow if she’s still a no-show. Keep everything crossed for me 😬

xx

• The only thing is I’ve always taken these tests and the only time I’ve ever had a line on them is when pregnant, even when they dry out, I never get even a hint of a line so feeling Hopeful! That’s good news, Ariel feeling hopeful for us both! Xxx

• I really hope it’s good news for you both!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻xxx

• Thank you EmJ3 xx

• Thank you Emj, I’ve woken up this morning and I feel so so sick, AF due today... still got the constant wet feeling 100% sure I’ve come on then nothing but discharge. I’m struggling to be at work I feel that sick xx

• That sounds positive KatieLou, will you test again tomorrow?

xx

• Yeah I think so as I am never late for AF always early/on time even after my early MC I was back to normail immediately after, so this would be weird for me! 

Cant get over how sick I feel, I’m all gassy,  both ends sorry for tmi!! im also feverish like I’m freezing but burning up too... could just be relatIed to illness but I’m gonna hav to go home early at this rate xxx

• Hi Katielou from another Katy Lou. I am in the same position, we have been trying for nearly a year and still nothing. All my friends seem to be falling pregnant so easily and yet nothing for us. We are currently trying to decide if we should go to the doctors, but I'm really scared to as I don't want anything to go wrong or be wrong. 

Katy

• Hi Katy. I’m in same position as you. Been ttc for a year. We have decide if doesn’t happen this month going to docs. I don’t even know what they do or what to say. I’m really nervous. 

• I’ve got a cold just now but im so tired, pains in my side and really bad headache for last few days. Don’t know if it’s the illness or luck finally on our side. 

• My Af has just started. So disappointed and feeling very dejected. Was 2 days late and was starting to hope. I've bought a new ovulation test and it a thermometer one this time instead of the sticks. Hopefully they will be more accurate as I never felt that I got a good hold on when I was playing with the sticks. Feeling so down in the dumps just now. 

• I’m sorry KatyB 😞

xx

• Also what can they check at the doctors? Can they check if I am ovulation or if hubby has good sperm? I don't know. 

• IIt's mainly women that have more checks. FSH levels. So egg quality and reserves so a few blood tests.this blood test Also checks testosterone and other hormone levels.  They will ask fella for sperm sample which checks count motility and head shape. They may offer u a test to check for any tube blockage (well worth it as even though I had no blockage noticed it was 4 weeks after this was done that I fell pregnant so a tiny blockage can be flushed away with this test) xxx hope this helps x

• What do they do to test for tube blockage?