Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• Hi ladies, official CD29 for me, I was a day out as started spotting on the 23rd September then AF started. 

My app has changed in terms of when my AF was due, it did say Oct 20th 28 day cycle, now it’s changed to Monday 22nd putting me at a 30 day cycle which I’ve never had, my longest has been 27 and like I said I have never been late for a period! So now officialy 1 day late by original dates and going into my longest cycle ever! (I know it’s only a day or 2 but that’s not normal for me!)

I had the most lightest pale pink discharge mixed with CM last when I wiped, so wore a pad all night and nothing, CM is still pretty clear and nothing when I wipe?? Does anyone know what this could be? Sorry for the long message, I’m never late so I’m quite confused xx

• When‘s the last time you did a test Katie Lou?

• Yesterday, but I’d been going to the toilet all day and barely held before testing yesterday afternoon, so either way it was diluted xx

• Are you going to do one today?xx

• I haven’t got anymore tests and I’m scared to test seen another BFN and AF come anyway ☹️ Xx

• I’m now 3 days late (not usually THIS late) - just tested with FMU on first response: total BFN 😢😢

xx

• Aw so sorry Ariel 😫 Hoping she stays away for you and a test will pick up a BFP for you soon! 

So confused with whats going on this cycle.. xx

• I think I’m out this month tbh 😩😩 I’m going to go to the doctors ASAP as it’s been over a year with no luck. 

How are you feeling KatieLou? Any cramping?

xx

• This is my test btw - not even a hint of a second line!!

xximage

• Keeping my fingers crossed that you aren’t, like said before you aren’t out until AF shows! Keep me updated!

Im feeling okay, ended being very unwell yesterday and got sent home from work, I was feverish, nauseous all sorts managed to sleep a little in the early evening and woke up feeling slightly better. My tummy hurts today, but it hurts all over and feels tender, not like AF cramps. No boob pain, nothing. No idea what to think! Xx

• This is for sure a weird cycle for both of us! When are you going to test again? Or are you gonna wait?

xx

• Definitely! I think I’m going to wait 3 days as if no AF that will be the absolute longest my cycle will have ever been and I would be quite late. I’m just going to assume the worst that she’s turning up though so if I do get a BFP it will feel awesome xx

• I don’t know what to do 😬 think I’ll have to just wait, wish she’d just show up now and put me out of my misery 

xx

• I’m the same!! I think best way is to assume she is showing her face and then hopefully won’t be too disappointed (although it will be anyway!!) xx

• Sorry TMI warning picture!!

This is what the discharge has been like, a little when I wiped last night and a little today. Very very faint pink and not constant! Has anyone else has this? Xx

• I haven’t hun, the only non-clear discharge I’ve ever had is just before I start my period.

xx

• It really strange - usually when I spot before a period it’s red straight away and just gets heavier... I’m just assuming this is my AF showing her face really really slowly xx

• Could it be implantation bleeding Katie Lou? I had that with my last pregnancy And it was literally just before my af was due.xx

• No idea, my tummy has been all over the place on and off pains but no AF cramps! It’s hard to say what this could be I’m just scared to get my hopes up - ive gone nearly 2 days - all day yesterday and all today not wearing anything and there’s been nothing apart from that slight discolouration in discharge when I’ve wiped a couple times going to the toilet - this is so odd xx