TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• My OH has agreed for me to take a FR test tomorrow so nervous xx

• Fingers crossed Katie Lou.xxx

• Thanks Emj, really hoping this is my month xxx

• Good luck, hope you get that BFP xx

• Thank you Ariel!

How are you feeling xx

• Still the same really, no cramping, doesn’t feel like AF is on her way but she must be as I’m getting negatives. Plus no symptoms

xx

• I really hope you both get your bfps! Let us know tomorrow Katie Lou. Ariel I hope your afternoon stays away. good luck.xxx

• Afternoon?????? I meant af- sorry.xxx

• Haha that’s ok EmJ and thanks. I don’t have much hope at the moment but we’ll see

xx

• I think I’m losing hope been suffering with constipation but today seemed looser and I’ve been been having the tummy pains, read up these can be symptoms of AF, went to the toilet and there was more pinky discharge more so than there has been all weekend although still a small amount and inconsistent.. my only guess is that AF is iminent!

Will test in the morning and keep you updated, me and OH BD this evening which usually brings my AF on, usually we BD and I start spotting/bleeding the same day - coincidence maybe but by tomorrow I’ll know either way either with a BFP or arrival of AF 😂 Can’t help be feel so gutted if it is AF xxx

• Still keeping my fingers crossed for you katielou and Ariel ❤️❤️ xx

• Thank you xx

• Well took a FR BFN 😢 just had some stringy brown discharge - never had that before... kind of trying to keep my hopes up that it might just be late implantation... but AF seems more like the likely cause xx

• Oh I’m sorry KatieLou 🙁 I hate to say it but sometimes I get a brown-ish discharge b4 AF arrives

xx

• Our bodies really do put us through the ups and downs don’t they. You’re not out until and arrives.xxx

• Looks like AF for me guys, horrendous tummy pain and bleeding so gutted xx

• I’m sorry Katie Lou. I really thought it was going to be your month. Fingers crossed for next time.xxx

• Me too, longest cycle I’ve had in ages. Really tried not to get my hopes up but was a weird one for me 😟 Cant believe it’s nearly the end of the year and I’m still not pregnant 😢 xx

• I’m so sorry KatieLou xx