Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Hi ladies 22weeks today and had some movement the passed week thank god! Can’t wait to get passed 24 so I can start to relax a little more, hows everyone else doing xx

• All good Claloub madam is up and down with her movements still and I’m 32 weeks! The worry never ends 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Claloub and MMA, time Is flying for you. I hole you’re both feeling well.

Claloub, totally get the 24 weeks thing and MMA, can’t believe you’re baby girl will be here so soon. So exciting.xxxxx

• Thanks Emj3. Congrats claloub and missmyangels! 

• MMA I admire your determination so much. You’d already been on here a good while when I joined trying to conceive my sixteen month old . Your positivity is an inspiration to us all and shows us how we need to keep going xxx

• About to go into my fertility window..following the SMEP again as it is easier for us than trying to have sex every day. Am going to use opks from tomo. I suspect there are no other tips people have that they believe help aid conception but if anyone does have any other things they do please feel free to share! Thanks xx

• I’d never heard of ’early pregnancy factor’... just looked it up now... that’s interesting!!! Goes to show that it might be possible to experience symptoms prior to implantation if you’re sensistive to the hormone! 

• MMA I can imagine luv but won’t to much longer now and she be here in your arms x

• Nelly9, keeping everything crossed for you!! 

• Nelly what CD are you? I'm cd10 so going into fertile week too xx 

• I've been taking the evening primrose oil and although am only cd10 have really noticed the increase in CM already. 

• CD7, so tomo is CD8 and start of SMEP. I might get some primrose oil. I've been taking pre natal vitamins but that's it. My husband has also been taking vits for men to help conception. 

• EPO is amazing stuff for cm!! It certainly helped me and if it helps the little swimmers travel it can only be a good thing eh 😉

• Does it come in pills or what? Is holland and Barrett the place to buy it?

• I just got it from Tesco nelly. 

• Even better! Cheers ladies. 

• Got mine from Superdrug 3 for 2 I took 1500mg per day they were 500mg capsules so took 3 a day from days 1 to ovulation which was day 10/11 for me.

*REMEMBER*only cycle days 1- ovulation then stop until AF hits again

xxx

• Oh i might be a bit late this month then as already on day 8. 

• It’s quite instant so if you are a few days away from ovulating yet you might be ok x

• Hi girls how’s everyone getting on? 

ive started Clomid this is my first month I have pcos, I’m on cd 21 today, do you think I’ve ovulated already? Or is it still to come?image

This discussion has been closed.