Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Haven’t been on here for a while but just popped on and going to have a catch up on what everyone’s been up to but before I did that I just had to say hello to flybutterflyfly! I don’t know if you remember me but I was on the thread when you were on before. I’ve often wondered what you were up to. You were always so helpful xx Baby dust to all the ladies trying and I’m looking forward to catching up with your stories xx
  • MMA I still have very bad anxiety with Amelie and she is now 13 months.  When She was small I was petrified about her airwaves, I had a sensor monitor with a camera.  Now I have separation anxiety, even when my husband has her when I am at work.  I can’t bear not being with her, and won’t go out without her when I am not at work. 
    I always thought I would return to work pg and only do a few months before going on Mat leave again and hopefully not returning.....

They are looking at PND and PMDD for me as I gav really been struggling since I went back to work and stopped breast feeding.

EMJ, so please you are now feeling regular movements, I think I found things easier once I got past the 24 weeks and then 30, which was when my first child was born. 

• Hi ladies,
    Just a quick question. I did an ov test this morning and it was almost positive...ive just done another tonight and its def negative...do you think ive missed my surge??
  • I’m not an expert on these to be fair but it does look like you’ve had your surge today but I’m guessing it’s not too late??!!!xxx
  • Bex your top one looks positive to me. Mine never go darker than that so get busy tonight! 
  • Hi ladies sorry I haven’t been here for a while, just been really busy but how’s everyone doing?? Xx
  • How is everyone doing? How are the babies and those ttc?

I’m just over 26 weeks now! Plodding on and praying everything is ok. Just starting to buy things now. Had a couple of weeks were my anxiety was settling a little bit but it’s back so just got to try and manage it.

hope everyone’s well.xxxx 
  • Hi emj my lil man is 12 weeks now gone so fast but he is brilliant!! 26 weeks how exciting for u xxxheres a pic of my boy 
  • You’re doing so well Emj as is your gorgeous bubba, times flying bye eh!! My pregnancy went so quickly due to so many check ups !!
    Hope your anxiety holds off you’re so nearly there 😊
    Claloub 12 weeks 🥰 my little Charlotte has just turned 5 months on the 16th & the feeling of love for her is overwhelming loving every minute of every day 💗💗💗

• Little miss Charlotte 4 & 5 months old 💗💗💗

beautiful claloub 💙💙💙
  • Stunning she is MMA, time is so precious at this age isn’t it, it just goes way too fast xx
  • Hi ladies, awwww these babies are just too cute!!! So im currently about 1-2 days late for af but im too scared to test as dont want to face the disappointment if its negative (which it prob is!) Ive felt a bit sick today and my boobs hurt but that could just be because af is on her way!!
  • Omg bex 2 days late and still haven’t tested well done hun! I don’t think I could do it tbh but let’s hope it’s a positive I’m keeping everything crossed for u xx
  • Aww mma just look at her pulling her tongue out haha to cute 😁😁 clalou 12weeks wow were does the time go.me well I'm still bobbing about on here and still no pg I'm to busy with my fitness journey I'm doing so well pop along to tracys_transformation on instagram you will see how busy I've been,I've been aproached to be a fitness coach but I'm far to busy but if u want to take a look feel free.pregnancy will happen for me when I least expect it good luck everyone still trying 😁😁😁😁see u all soon ☺☺☺☺☺
  • Emj 26weeks bloodyhell your nearly thier lovely good luck everything will be perfect I keep checking in here now and again ☺☺☺xx
  • You’re doing fab Tracy go you that’s how I ended up with Charlotte focused on fitness and exercise not so much dieting I had what I liked within reason!! Struggling with my last 14lb 🤪😖 1/2 stone fell off and I’m not walking as much as my little pickle isn’t a massive fan of being cooped up in a pushchair/car seat!! I won’t leave her as time is too precious haha 
    Ill take a looksie !!:)

bex get on a test girlie I’m excited and nervous for you !!😘
  • Gorgeous baby pics ladies xxx
    Bex deffo do a test! You have a lot of willpower. 
    Tracy I’ve just looked on your Instagram. You look fabulous!! I can’t believe you’re in your 40’s - you look so young!!! 
    I’m in the middle of another miscarriage . Feeling very sad as can’t decide if I should face facts and give up 😢

• Oh no Louise im so sorry to hear this? How many weeks were you? Unfortunately my test was negative this morning. I cant explain how sad and empty i feel. Thats a year of trying now and nothing! And now im wondering where af is too!x
  • Oh my.god louise I'm so.so.sorry to.hear this take time to heal I'm hear to talk if u need me xxxxx
This discussion has been closed.