Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Yep louise I'm 48 😕but I won't give up.trying for a babby goin to see my doctor next week to be referred bk to gyny to make sure no.polyps are thier I had to find something to distract my mind but hopefully it will happen one day I think the problem may be my husband tho not me as he has tga transposition of the great arteries he was born with it so it can cause very slow sperm but he wont get checked I will buy a kit of ebay we have had one pregnancy five yrs ago nearly now but thats it were as ive always been very highly fertile dont give up you will get thier xx
  • Louise I’m so sorry about that- don’t give up!
    bex, that’s so frustrating. I hope it’s a bfp soon.
    tracy, keep going mrs, you look fab!
    mma and claloub, Your babies are so flipping cute! They’re gorgeous- enjoy every minute.

I’m just plodding along hoping and praying everything will be ok this time. I can’t wait to hold her in my arms and show her to my children! They’re really excited.
    Thanks for all of your messages. You’ve all helped me so much to get to this point!xxx

• Wow hi ladies it’s been awhile I’ve just read through the thread I’m so sorry life manic. MMA Charlotte is beautiful and chulob So is Brodie. Not long left for you emj super exciting 🙌
    jaxson is 7 months next week I don’t know where time has gone but we’re already BLW and he’s loving it. Had him weighed today and he’s now 16lb 2oz and he’s just cut both bottom teeth 😬
  • Lucy he’s an absolute beauty 💙💙💙
    charlotte cut her first tooth yesterday at 51/2 months bottom right!!
    weaning starts in 2 weeks 😋😋 she stares at us eating now and we feel guilty 😆
    crazy busy our household but I love it 🥰 

• Aww lucy he's absolutely gorgeous xx
  • Lucy he’s lush and Brodie was wearing that outfit yesterday too ✋🏻
  • Well ladies we had an unexpected surprise a week ago AF was 3 days off schedule took a pg test and got 2 very strong positives! Can’t believe 2 years of trying & nothing then not trying and fall pg!! Where’s the logic !! Anyway did a clear blue digital and got a 2-3 weeks when I was 6 weeks so was expecting a 3+! Cut a long story short I started to spot yesterday and and yet another miscarriage has started today :( It’s easier to cope with as it was a surprise and I already have Charlotte but still feel a bit depressed about it all. That’s 6 miscarriages and 4 babies now. We are undecided if to try for one more. Makes me realise just how very lucky we are to have managed to have Charlotte in between 6 miscarriages! 
    How are you ladies doing?
    Enjoying the warm weather?
    Love & hugs to u all 😘
  • MMA I’m so sorry. I was feeling so happy for you and then obviously as I read through the post realised it wasn’t good news. I feel the same as you not knowing whether to try for another or accept my blessings and know when to stop. It’s a very difficult choice. How old are you now? Big hugs xxxx
  • Oh MMA, I’m so sorry! That’s so frustrating. Charlotte’s proof that you can have another baby if you want one but we sometimes have to take the bumps in the road along the way. Bumps or maybe huge blimming boulders!!! 

Louise, I hope you’re well.

xxxxx
  • Oh MMA so sorry! I had no idea you wanted another one xx
  • Huge hugs mma it can be so disheartening when this happens as I no to well but at least you have Charlotte to preoccupy your mind and enjoy ☺☺
  • Thanks ladies it’s sad but I’ve kinda got used to miscarriages how sad is that!! Can’t see us having more tbh I’m just so in love with Charlotte BUT if I fell pg again & it worked out I would make the most of it as defo the last!!!
    Louise I’m 41 now I would try until xmas my birthday is Jan 27th :) 42 then that would be 
    my lot!! As all you lovely ladies have said I’ve got my rainbow so I’m fully occupied it’s the mc itself that’s unpleasant 😣 at the mo it’s strong period aches and loosing blood when I wee but it’s not really shifting I’m hoping it doesn’t drag on!!:/
    weekend soon warm weather & sunny ☀️ I’m feeling a beach visit coming on 🌞🌞🌞😃
  • It’s not pleasant is it. I’ve been bleeding 16 days now and hopefully am about done. We are lucky having our rainbows but we are still allowed to grieve our losses too and our ‘what ifs ‘ . Life is a tough journey that’s for sure. Look after yourself MMA and give those lovely children of yours an extra tight cuddle xx
  • Sorry to hear your news MMA. Must be a very bittersweet feeling :( hope you’re ok. Xxx

i am having a strange one. Last months period I had a longer period than usual and then had EWCM through it and then up until about CD17, then after just creamy sorry TMI.... now today on CD 23 creamy tinged with pink. 
    My cycles for the last 5 months have been 32-29 days but this will make my cycle 24 days of its AF! 
    Why are bodies so confusing and unpredictable! If it is AF that would have meant OV on CD10! How does that even work? 

Hoping its it’s not AF and and it’s implantation. If so it would be 3 years to the day since the first and last time I was PG! Trying not to get my hopes up though...

hope everyone one else is ok

xxx
  • 16 days Louise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor you hope it eases up very soon. My miscarriages usually last about 10 days:/ I’m going to Savers to grab cheap pg tests 5 for a £1 but they are really good! Will no I’ve passed everything as long as they are completely negative. Don’t fancy anything being retained 😣
    Ive been enjoying the kids in half term and had lots of snuggles and it’s kept my mind busy:) if my mind wanders I just roll about with Charlotte on the floor making her chuckle then all is much better 💗 Especially when I wake up to this cheeky face

Rolled over to get nearer to me haha wake up mummy 🤣 she’s in a next to me crib it’s brill much more space than a Moses basket and see through mesh so I can keep a close eye over her!! 

butterfly I fell preggers with Charlotte on a cycle with a positive OPK on cd7!! We’d had nookie 2 days b4 that as AF ended!!  I never would have imagined a decent egg had ripened and been caught within 7 days and through AF!! Anything is possible that’s for sure! I got such a strong positive pregnancy test on cd 30 my AF is normally day 28 but that would have been a much shorter cycle as I nearly always ovulate cd10-14. Didn’t think I was pg as I was spotting and that lasted 4 weeks which did my head in but our little rainbow 🌈 was a fighter !!
    You never know fingers crossed 🤞 

Enjoy the warm weather this weekend ladies xxx
  • She’s such a little cutie!

i hope so I really do. My niece just announced again which has hit me a little hard. Guess there’s no rule to this preggo lark. Although I love their little faces. But being a great aunt to 2 and 2 on the way is a little hard to take! 
  • She’s gorgeous MMA- she makes everything better and worth it! I hope those wanting BFPs get them really soon- lots of baby dust.xxxx
  • Hi Ladies, just caught up.  MMA so sorry to hear of your news, how bittersweet and miserable for you - I hope both you and Louise both get through your losses as comfortably as possible - I know with my first recent loss I had contractions and vomiting for 10 days before I was taken in for DNC - it’s never pleasant and always heart breaking! 

EMJ how are you getting on with your pg, how far are you now? 

Butterfly I only have a 24 day cycle and a long heavy period, doesn’t make for easy timings! 

I just come on again yesterday, O think it’s about month 8 of trying now, it’s funny how I don’t feel so sad to get af as I used to and am just accepting that it’s not happening.  I am still really struggling in the 2WW with a whole range of symptoms, this time I had 11 days of headaches which ended with a 2 day in bed migraine with vomiting along with Joint and limb pain and depression. I guess I need to decide if I am going to keep trying and suffer so much, or give up trying and get some meds (potentially the pill) to get some relief from the horrific symptoms I am experiencing. 

Loving the baby pics - they are all so gorgeous and precious 😍😍

Amelie is now 14 months old and has started walking finally! 
  • Her snoopy pose 😂

• mrs Fish she’s beautiful 💗💗💗
    Hope you get a bfp soon 🤞🤞🤞 I took 2 years to fall !!! Never give up 😊😊😊
This discussion has been closed.