Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Just realised have I tagged in the wrong person for you @missmyangels??? God I hope the other person’s not bothered!!!xxx
  • Gorgeous photos of your family MMA, They all look so happy together!! 
  • First month tracking bbt and taking ovulation tests.
    Just after some help as to whether or not you guys think I ovulated or not?
    It says I got my peak but it was clearly a negative.

• That first lilac coloured high looks like your positive? Some ladies don’t get strong positives but still fall preggers 🤞 if your bbt has stayed slightly elevated then go with that good luck Apmtcc xxx
  • Hi All, I hope everyone is doing ok? 

I just thought I would update you.

Last month My cycle was all over the place and I had a cycle that was 31 days opposed to my normal 23 days.
    Finally after months of tests and scans my GP found I have quite a bad B12 deficiency, which is having all sorts of impacts on me, including exhaustion, depression and messing around with my cycles somewhat. 
    Anyhow, last month I felt ovulation again, for the first time for a very very long time.  Hubbie was poorly with the flu so we didn’t really dtd, but I thought I felt a second Ov the following day, so managed to charm him to dtd.  So no AF on my suspected day, but also no symptoms, kept poking my boobs and they didn’t hurt in the slightest, so I waited and though maybe my cycle is now going to be 31 days, I kept getting slight nausea feelings and waking up in the middle of the night hungry, so I did a test yesterday and got a bfp!! It came up super quick on a pound shop test that I’ve had knocking around for a while! 
    So after over 1yr of trying to fall again, we have made it!! Now I just have to keep this little bean growing strong 🤞🤞
  • That’s fantastic news mrs Fish congratulations I’m so so happy for you 😃😃😃🥂🎉🥂🎉 
    fingers crossed for a very sticky & healthy little bean 
    😘😘😘
    Hows everyone else??
    Charlotte is now 7 months & I still look at her crawling around and can’t believe she’s here my husband says it at least once a week aswell!!

Now sitting with occasional nose dive 🤪

first trip to the beach 🏖 

first high chair & weaning under way!! She’s not keen other than porridge haha 😆 🍼🍌

love & hugs to you all 😊
  • Congratulations Mrs fish! Fabulous news!!
  • @missmyangels she is such a cutie 😍😍😍 I totally get what your saying about not believing it, I still feel the same about Amelie!

• 16 months Old now 😍

• What a cutie xx
  • Mrs Fish beautiful 💗💗💗
  • Congratulations mrs fish that’s amazing news 

charlotte is beautiful missmyangels 

jaxson is 9 months old today and only just getting into the weaning stage. He’s currently got 4 teeth and 2 more about to cut through. He only just started sitting unaided 
  • @MrsFish that’s amazing news- congratulations!!! Amelie is gorgeous and she’ll have her little brother or sister to play with.

@MMA can’t believe how quickly Charlotte is growing- she’s gorgeous!

@Lucy28uk, Jaxon’s such a cutie!

I’m just waiting to give birth. Haha!!! Booked in for a c-section in just less than 2 weeks unless I go into labour first! I can’t wait to hold my baby girl!
    xxxx

• Gorgeous photos everyone! And good luck emj xx
  • Wow @EmJ3 that has gone soooo fast!! 
    So glad you are nearly at the end, how are you coping with the heat? 

jaxon is such a cutie!! Love that smile 😃 

• You’ve made me feel a bit better Mrs fish as we’ve been trying for a year now with a few losses along the way. It’s hard as now every few months it seems I have to cope with getting past what should have been due dates. August 13th is my next one to get past 😢 but at least you go to prove that there can be light at the end of the tunnel . 
  • What a gorgeous bubba 💙💙💙
    Louise I have everything crossed for you hun 🤞🤞🤞
    EMJ eek time has flown sooo exciting I cannot wait for photos 😃😃😃
  • Well ladies my precious baby has made her entrance. Was booked in for a planned section next Thursday but she decided to come early. Waters broke early hours Thursday, drip etc but ended with a section. Anyway... Matilda was born weighing 8lb 2 yesterday! 
    We’re so in love with her it’s untrue! 💖💖💖💖
  • nt
  • Emj congratulations she is an absolute beauty and I love her name 💗💗💗 I’m sooooo pleased for you I just love these beautiful babies they are all so special in different ways 😘😘😘
    Enjoy every waking second with her 😍🌈😍🌈
This discussion has been closed.