Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

1454647484951»

Replies

• Hi guys, we've just spotted this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we have kicked off a new continuation thread for you. Please be sure to click on the new thread, and hit the green star next to the thread title so you don't miss any notifications. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE

We'll lock this thread in a day or two, so you all have a chance to see this post. 
  • Chin up.louise I haven't given up hope I'm still waiting nearly 5years on I've been b12 deficient for 15years I have pernicious anemia I have injections every 8 weeks but it doesn't cause you to not fall pregnant I had 5 pregnancies it does not effect concieving at all.so keep your chin up it will happen I distract myself now on a very good fitness journey and now starting driving lessons to keep me busy so I dont think about falling pg as much now even tho it's thier in the back of my mind I dont let it consume my whole life like it was.xx
  • Also you.need a blood test louise to see if you are b12 deficient if your not b12 tablets will make no difference whatsoever also thier isn't enough b12 to make a difference in tablets especially of amazon only prescribed b12 tablets of gp would have the correct amount of b12 to make a difference if u were deficient hope this helps.
  •  Thankyou Tracy. And you look fab. I see you on your Instagram. It looks like you’ve lost so much weight! 
  • Thankyou. I guess you’re right but I think I’m at that point where I’m just trying anything as feel I have no time left 😞 
  • Locking this thread now. CONTINUATION THREAD HERE
This discussion has been closed.