Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Goodluck on Wednesday Lucy will be thinking of you😊

Great you got to visit kids for a couple of hours as well soon you’ll all be back together and a very busy mummy!! 😘

• Hi girls think I’m going through a midlife crisis lol not only have I got 4 kids already an African grey parrot a hamster a step dog l which I look after when my dad is away, I also have another child due in feb and this weekend I decided to go and buy 2 puppies 🙈🙈 what a mad woman am I lol. It just thought I’d share such. Cute pic with you all and hope it brings some smiles image

• MMA you must have been in such shock when you saw those 2 pink lines! Can’t wait to see pictures of your little lady and all the other imminent bubs xxx

• Awww clalou thier adorable 😘😘😘 lucy goid luck lovely,can't wait to see pictures they will be fine xxx deedee it's well too early for pregnancy symptoms but good luck xx

• Claloub, they’re absolutely gorgeous but yes you are mad!!! Haha!!! So is your little boy. Very exciting times! 

Lucy, I hope you’re ok.

looking forward to pictures of all these amazing and lovely babies heading our way.xxx 

• Claloub they are all cuties 😍 we all have crazy moments 🤣 you’ll be a very busy house!!😊

• Thanks girls and MMA your absolutely right its like a zoo 😂 but at least it keeps my mind ticking over haha how u feeling xx

• Good luck for Wednesday Lucy! i will be thinking of you!

• haha claloub you crazy lady, they are very cute puppies though! You will definitely have your hands full but a busy house is a happy house in my opinion :)

All good here.  I'm keeping myself really busy with work, the gym and have tasked myself with building a wall of shelves in our dining room so that is definitely keeping me occupied, they are looking brilliant though so I'm feeling quite proud of myself!

Who knows what is going on fertility wise, CD11 today.  I bought the Clearblue Advanced ovulation kit but started too late (yesterday day 10).  I have had positive cheapy OPKs since CD9 which is weird for me and got high fertility today on CB.  I'm not putting any pressure on hubby this month so was aiming for just every other day, so far have done CD8 and CD10.  Its hard to squash the anxieties shouting in my head that we need to go for it every day just in case.... I usually ovulate on CD13 or 14 so was planning on going for CD12 and CD14 to cover the bases.  I'm trying just to follow the mantra of if it happens it happens. 

2 weeks tomorrow would have my been my due date, I was so silly to think we would definitely be pregnant before then but its not for the want of trying.  :(

Happy Tuesday everybody x

• All good here Claloub feeling more tired now but all great:)

Scan tomorrow at 2pm in London, see how she’s getting on growth and weight etc my bumps grown a lot now so I’m guessing she’s gaining weight well!! 

I on the other hand can’t wait to loose weight again 🤣

I put the scales away at about 5 months as I’d gained just over a stone and thought actually I’m better off not knowing!! I’m all bump really but a slight gain all round I think.

So long as bubs is ok that is the main thing 😊

bubs is due 15th December hubbys work do is Jan 12th!! I’ve got less than 4 weeks to shift the weight 🤣🤣🤣 there’s a challenge as it’s Christmas 🎅🏻😆

• You’ll get there Razoredcarrot and your mindset is sounding great. I also kept busy walking everyday and doing the house up really kept my mind occupied 😊

•  I’m really pleased you’re keeping busy razor. I think things will seem easier once your due date has gone past. And who knows about then you might be finding out another little bubs is on the way. Fingers crossed 

• Razor i know what you mean about trying not to get worked up about trying every day, i feel the same. We were trying for a few months to have sex every day between days 10-16 but it became too much and we would usually end up failing around day 13. Last month following SMEP was a bit easier but i ovulated early. We'll have to see what happens this month. Last night my husband had a freak out because we've got his sperm tests coming up on 6th of November. He now thinks he's the problem. So with having to support his worries along with my own things have been a bit crap this month.  

• Razor I totally get it- it sounds like you’re doing fab!  I’m waiting patiently to be able to ttc again but I keep seeing tiny babies and then getting a bit emotional. Although I do think the time off from it has helped me to be a little less obsessed! 

Nelly it’s hard work trying to dtd every day isn’t it!!! 

Louise, I really hope we all get our bfp soon and Can share our journeys! 

Lucy, good luck for tomorrow. Can’t wait to see a picture.

Mma and sw2, it won’t be long for you either.xxx

• things changed again today my consultant cane nice and early to see me personally this morning and sent me for another scan and it’s cane back fine he has enough fluid and stuff so they’ve let me home 😊 got to go back Thursday for another scan and monitoring and then they will make a plan but the plan is to keep him in till 36 weeks so likely deliver him next week. It’s so lovely to be home 

• Oh that’s lovely Lucy great news and 36 weeks is much better for him and gives you a little time with your family b4 the big day 😀

So pleased for you xxx

• Awww that’s fab news Lucy.xxxx

• Fab news Lucy glad your home with family xx

• Fantastic news lucy xxx

• Really pleased for you Lucy xx

This discussion has been closed.