Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Great news Lucy!

• Positive opk for me this morning. We dtd last night so hoping that’s ok. Don’t think I can take the stress of dtd again tonight 

• See how you feel later Louise. If you can, deffo try and dtd but doing it last night is good timing too. I know exactly what you mean!!! Haha.xxx

• I always get an opk that’s just about positive late at night so that was last night then it’s positive when I wake up. So I’m never sure what would be classed as start of my surge. Would like to think I’ll ovulate today but will prob be tomorrow.

• Louise this baby was conceived either 2 days b4 my positive or the day after don’t worry hun you’re covered 😊😉

just had scan this little lady is just short of 5lb already 🤪 yikes better get the spritz your bits spray I keep seeing advertised 🤣

shes perfect in every way at the moment but unfortunately bp was too high so off to another hospital for a check up again!!

• Glad all is well MMA. Hope they manage to sort your blood pressure. 

• Aww she sounds amazing already! 5lb!!! Hope your bp settles down mma.

Louise, try tonight or tomorrow then.xx

• MMA I suffered high blood pressure towards end of last pregnancy and it drove me mad continuously going in, I was afraid to go see midwife In the end incase she sent me back in. They also told me my baby would be about 8lb according to growth scans but he was only born 6lb 6oz so who knows lol x

• Still sat here the trace for baby was perfect it’s come down a tiny bit but waiting on bloods and to see a doctor. Trouble is I try to explain I have reactivate bp and I worry sooo much when scans due then I know my bp will be and my body reacts as I try to relax and bring it down haha I can’t win!!! Should be seen in half hour I’m tired and not eaten since 10am I’m starving 🤣🥪🍕🥙🍔🍟🌭🍝🍰

• * reactive not reactivate bloody phones !

• Awwwe that’s a long day mma. I’m not surprised your bp goes up with everything you’ve gone through. Hopefully it is settling down.xxx

• They let me home as bloods were spot on , urine was clear no swelling etc it’s only preeclampsia they were checking for and I have none of the signs.

Back again 2mrw at 10 for BP checks I’m really hoping it behaves itself as I’ve got to drive hubby has other work commitments 2mrw:/

Have H/V Friday:) then my doctor next week so being well cared for really.

The scan was weird today though  they allow us our phone and iPad and we can film and take photos until our hearts content 💕

However today she snapped and said no filming or photos your get us shot we’ll get u one picture if we can:( we said sorry and said we were allowed at the 5 previous scans! She just said I suggest you tell no one as you absolutely weren’t meant to have been allowed haha!! Proper stickler for the rules spoilt the moment and got one dodgy photo! Oh well just glad she’s doing ok:)

Back in 31/2 weeks for the 36 wk scan 😮 time is ticking !! She’s head down ready 🤞🤞🤞 she stays that way :)

Braxton Hicks contractions are now constant and they noticed today on the monitor!! hopefully they’ll stay pain free as they’ve ramped up and it’s quite uncomfortable 😣 

she might just be early 🤔!

• Hello ladie, unfortunately as much as I’ve been getting symptoms or what I thought were symptoms, I checked with an internet cheapie today (9 dpo) and it’s negative. I’m really really bummed. I just don’t understand why I’m having these symptoms: I’m burping starting at 4 o’clock For the past 4 days and I have a bit of puke come up every time and I’m not eating any different and it only happens after 4pm. I also have to go to the bathroom 2-3 times than I normally do in a day. My boobs are sore on the sides when I touch and I normally don’t get that. I’m just not sure what’s going on! 

• Deedee, that’s still early to test. You’re not out yet!!!

mma, that’s good news. Hopefully your bp has settled down a bit now.xx 

• It’s too early deedee with an internet cheapie. Only a frer would be likely to give you a reliable result this early and even with a frer it’s a bit early.

• Am stressed as my ov day is today. We dtd Tuesday night but were too tired last night and now feel under big pressure to dtd again tonight and today I am knackered. Hubby hates the pressure too so am dreading tonight. I hate the fertile week. 

• My OPKs are taking a long time to show annnnnyy line even if it's faint. I'm on day 12 and i've still got no line at all. Last month on day 11 i got a nearly positive reading and day 12 i full positive. So odd. It seems looking back on my other months it's been similar to this long with pretty much nothing until day 13/14. This makes things so much more stressful/confusing when trying to have sex at the right time!

• Yes is a nightmare nelly. That’s why I like clearblue advanced as you get more warning. Otherwise you run out of energy to dtd if you ovulate late and have been dtd for days 

• Yeah true! We've been doing every other day so it's a bit easier but I'm a bit concerned that it hasn't even shown a little line yet. Urgh

• Cd13 for me and high flashy smiley on CB Advanced. I usually ovulate on day 13 but was 14 last month. First month using the clear blue though and I started late so have a feeling it’s wrong. Just keeping going with every other day and hoping for the best.  I’m feeling strangely relaxed about it all this month but am sure I won’t be in 2 weeks time when it hasn’t worked again 😩 

good luck all of you xx

This discussion has been closed.