Help..!

Hi guys,

My periods got over on saturday and we had sex on monday night unprotected.. Guess few semen leaked after the ejaculation. I noticed some white discharge tuesday morning as well as wednesday morning. Not sure what is it and i am worried. Help me please...!!

• How long are your periods? I understand that you're not trying to conceive? It is technically possible that sperm will survive and you will get pregnant if your periods are about 7 days long, you had unprotected sex around CD9 and ovulated let's say CD13 as sperm can live in your body for up to 5 days. At the same time I'd say chances are slim. If you don't want to get pregnant use contraception. It's the only way to be sure you won't get pregnant.

• White discharge? This is somewhat normal... it could be a variety of things: regular cervical mucus, left over semen, the start of an infection. Go to the doctors and get checked out if you're worried.

• Thank you Mag1988, for the reply..

My periods generally lasts for 3 days.. I'm sure my chances of pregnancy is very less in this case.. Just that, this is the first time we went unprotected and i was confused for seeing discharge for 2 consecutive mornings.. hope that's nothing to worry about..

And planning for a baby during this month's ovulation.. Fingers crossed..!

• Thank you hopefulmama2019 for the reply,

Hoping its normal.. But sure will go to doctor if i face this repeatedly..