Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help..!

Hi guys,

My periods got over on saturday and we had sex on monday night unprotected.. Guess few semen leaked after the ejaculation. I noticed some white discharge tuesday morning as well as wednesday morning. Not sure what is it and i am worried. Help me please...!!

Replies

• How long are your periods? I understand that you're not trying to conceive? It is technically possible that sperm will survive and you will get pregnant if your periods are about 7 days long, you had unprotected sex around CD9 and ovulated let's say CD13 as sperm can live in your body for up to 5 days. At the same time I'd say chances are slim. If you don't want to get pregnant use contraception. It's the only way to be sure you won't get pregnant.

• White discharge? This is somewhat normal... it could be a variety of things: regular cervical mucus, left over semen, the start of an infection. Go to the doctors and get checked out if you're worried.

• Thank you Mag1988, for the reply..

My periods generally lasts for 3 days.. I'm sure my chances of pregnancy is very less in this case.. Just that, this is the first time we went unprotected and i was confused for seeing discharge for 2 consecutive mornings.. hope that's nothing to worry about..

And planning for a baby during this month's ovulation.. Fingers crossed..!

• Thank you hopefulmama2019 for the reply,

Hoping its normal.. But sure will go to doctor if i face this repeatedly..