Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

November 2018 TTC

Replies

• Options

Babyattheendoftherainbow welcome! :) Andreag1990 and MandyN it's really cool that you both know each other from an older group! :)

I'm 5dpo today I have been really tired when I wake up recently I don't know if that would even be a symptom tbh I haven't really been having any cramps or anything but I have gotten light-headed once and been not really that hungry/can't finish food 

• Options

The dreaded af came this morning so I guess it's not our month ☹️😢 xx

• Options

Hey ladies. Looking for advise please. I’m 5DPO today. Cycle day 22. Have just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was this. TMI. 

Could this be implantation bleeding? 

• Options

Oh Amy so sorry well baby dust for next month. Are you taking any supplement.. I have had some odd symptoms tmi but two days I had a big glop of pink discharge. And nothing else, don't know if it's implant bleeding or not because I do remember last month I had an odd spotting too, well one more week for me to go .

Andreag1991 Tomorrow my son starts preschool ( he's late coz of family issues, had a bit of an health emergency with a family member) it's so bittersweet. Oh he is such a personality he's so funny honestly he is a blessing of an easy child, let's hope the next is like him . To be truthful I dont know how ready I am .I am a twin and so I am all for having siblings . I knew I didn't want a long age gap so here I am . Let's see how this goes .

• Options

Yeah I think it’s nice not having a big age gap!! This will definitely be my last one as we just want two :) I wish I could just fast forward the month haha!! 

So sorry Amy!! It’s awful when u have to start again for the month but next Month might be your month would be a lovely surprise for Xmas!! 

Lea fingers crossed let us know how u get on 

• Options

Yeah I feel pretty meh today but that will soon pass, I've been taking folic acid and a multivitamin every day, we think we're going to try smep this time round although I've been doing ovulation tests so know we did the deed at the right time. Xxx

• Options

Lea I'm not sure it looks like beginning of af too me implantation is usually light pink/brown and not so much

6dpo today I haven't really had any symptoms so far. Cm is like a thick cream? My temp has been steadily going up by one decimal so far every morning. I don't think I have had any cramping but when I go to pee it feels like pressure in my pelvic area like I'm pushing hard when I'm not. Boobs feel mostly normal. 

• Options

Hi ladies...I'm on cycle day 14...been using opks again this month. Still getting negatives, got a positive on day 15 last month. So really hoping that tomorrow brings a positive. I feel more emotional this month, hate it. Hubby thinks I'm stressing way to much...but every where I turn someone is pregnant. Had a friend from high school announce on social media that she is expecting baby number 3, I literally wanted to cry. I hate that I feel that way. 

• Options

cycle day 23 of a usual 28. AF due Sunday. I’m  6DPO today (I think)

anyone around the same time as me? And thinking of testing this week? 

ive had a load of internet cheapy strips come so I know I have a stock of those to waste this week 😘🙈 

• Options

Lea my af is also due on Sunday..... trying to wait off to the weekend to test but the temptation is hard haha

• Options

Hi Andreag ! Yay someone with the same dates. Are you a 28 day cycle too ? Hoe many dpo are you? Xx

• Options

Hello Lea, i am also 6dpo today and I believe tryingfor2019 is also at the same time. I am between a 26-28 day cycle but my af isnt due until Tuesday the 27th. 

• Options

Ah it’s nice to have people around the same time as me! 

Mare you feeling any symptoms or anything at 6DPO? Xx 

• Options

I’m actually on day 29 now last month my cycle was 34 days wish it was a bit less 

• Options

Andreag1990, I feel you on the log cycle issue, mine have been 34-38 days, it’s so much waiting!

On the up side I have a positive OPK today! We BD yesterday & will tomorrow again because, unfortunately, my hubby works 24 hour shifts & of course he is working today.

Lea2018, I totally get the temptation to test early, but when i have those cheapy strips I just do it anyway even if it’s only like 50% accurate haha

• Options

I want to test at 10dpo but I know how unlikely it will be to get a bfp that early and I don't want to get my hopes up! My temp has been between 98.3-98.5 and I haven't seen it dip back down below that yet I hope it stays high though I'm only 7dpo today and I'm on my 7 month trying :)

• Options

I tested with a internet cheap strip test tonigh. Was negative obviosly lol immonly 6DPO. But couldn’t help myself xx

• Options

I don’t have much faith tbh I’m just trying to be positiv. Would so love a bfp before Xmas 😪

• Options

Lea same I would love a bfp for Christmas it would have been better if it was last month though because I would have liked to tell the family at Christmas but if I got my bfp this month it would be too early to tell them so I'm in the same boat haha getting a bfp this month is a little too close for comfort to my birthday so I hope if I do get my bfp I have my baby before my birthday 😂😂😂

• Options

Tryingfor2019 OMG I said the same 😂 we won’t be able to tell everyone for Christmas because it will be too early !! I’m so glad it isn’t just me that thinks things like this 😪