Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this a clear positive?

So ive been trying for baby number 2 since may tgis year. Had a chemical pregnancy in august. Had a freaky long cycle september. First day of last period was 27th Sept. CD 31 today. This is with a 4 hour hold late evening wee. What do you girls think? I'm scared to get excited again πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆimage

Replies

• P.s I gave up tracking this cycle, didn't symptom spot and the only reason I tested was because I've booked to go to a concert next June πŸ˜‚

• It looks like a line to me! Can you retest with a clear blue or first response digital and see what it says? Fingers crossed for you!!Β 

• Thanks for the reply genabella. I bought cheap opk's and pg tests last month cause I figured I'd still be trying for a while. I'll definetly buy one tomorrow πŸ‘ x

• That is a for sure positive, congratulations! That looks like mine from a couple days ago, I'm 4+6 weeks pregnant now xxx

• Oh does it mamagoose!! That's reallyΒ  encouraging to know thankyou. I've never used these before as only used to use frer but was costing me a fortune.Β 

Congratulations to you xx

• Thank you! I use these tests for tracking my rising HCG levels, they are very handy for that but I also used a variety of tests to make mys of feel better and then a clear blue digital to confirm. Give other tests a go and see what happens, best of luck but based on that test I'm still going to say congratulations! Xxx

• Looks like you were right mamagoose!! X

• Yey! I'm so happy for you! Have a healthy and happy pregnancy 😊 xx

• Ah that’s lovely news to see congrats pet!

• Thankyou genabella xx

Thanks mammagoose same to you love xx