Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMEP and confused....HELP, warning tmi

Replies

• Options

Hi missymoo, sorry AF reared her ugly head maybe she can early cause you were unwell, at least you can start your next try a week sooner fingers crossed for everything. 

I'm 5DPO on CD22 and my temp spiked so my app confirmed ovulation and good timing do i just have to hope the swimmers were there to meet the egg and things all clicked into place this time. The 2ww is a killer and already feeling down again. Had 2 days of headaches and a bit sniffly with ulcers image

What's done is done and got to hope it's enough this month. 

Let me know how u get on with charting, r u going to use OPKS at all? 

Xxx x Baby dust everyone Xxx x 

• Options

That’s sounding good luna! I’m soo keeping my fingers crossed for you!! What day are you due on? Only another week of waiting for you!! Keep me posted! 

i have no clue whats happening with me! my af came a whole week early, and I only have proper bleeding for maybe 2 days? The first day was light (but then it always is) The second day was normal flow and then the 3rd day there was only a little bleeding in the afternoon. Day 4 and 5 I’ve had nothing. And my period still shouldn’t be due for a few more days! I’m so confused! I’d love to think it’s implatation bleeding but I think it was too heavy at the start? Who knows! But yes on the bright side at least I get to try again sooner!! 

How are you feeling? x

• Options

Hey missymoo, it could be implantation bleeding as it would be the right time I suppose. I never got implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies so I don't know what to look for ☹ hoping it's good for you xxx maybe take a test in a week?? 

I'm on CD23 6DPO and this morning my temp plummeted which it hasn't done last 3 month's so will see what tomorrow mornings reading says buy I think I need to stop telling now as I get a bit obsessed and it's not fun so going to try and make tomorrow's reading the last for this cycle and hopefully ever again. 

My friend had her baby today and I am so happy for her I am just so sad for me, been a tough day and the the next week is going to be tough, but on the positive side at least I don't have to see that lovely pregnant belly which I think was worse and hopefully can move on so i can be a good friend again as i have felt not much if a ftiend these last few months 😥

Oh I'm just tired of waiting and wondering if something is wrong after the miscarriage and surgery to take the baby away, I worry something got damaged or blocked or both and now that's it and I won't get another chance 😥

Sorry I'm always a bit down and tetchy in the last week which also makes me feel it hasn't worked and I do try and be positive but it's impossible sometimes xxx xxx 

• Options

Luna if there was any damage then u wud of been told after the surgery. If ur cycles are normal again now then it's just a matter of time. U know sometimes our bodies rebel when they know we are expecting them to work in the way the experts explain but actually u are better just having sex every other day and scrapping the ovulation tests and thermometers and let it do it's job naturally. I had a MMC in June this year and am in the same boat as u but gave birth to my baby girl who wud of been due in a week so it's a tough time. I'm hoping it wont take the 2 years it took this time. But a perfect example of the body rebelling..   I always have a 27 day cycle and i am never late. My periods been back to normal for 5 cycles now back to 27 days except last month when i decided to buy pregnancy tests 6 days before. I spent a fortune and guess what... the fucker   was 3 DAYS LATE!!! It's like it knows and thinks hang on Let's mess with her head silly buggers bought a bunch of tests. Lol xxx 

• Options

Hey susygirlygirl, 

Im so sorry for your loss that sounds so thought and yes tough time. My Angel would have been due mid February and part of me want to be the other side of it but the other part is dreading it. 

I agree our bodies mess us about all the time, when I wasn't trying to get pregnant I'd be late the panic but as soon as I did a preg test AF would arrive like it says oh she found out our trick. 

If we r not lucky this time I think next month I won't do anything and just have sex when we fee like it and the with Xmas and everything my predicted fertile window is right over Xmas so I don't think we will manage much as drink flowing with OH and that always either sends him to sleep or he can't perform. Plus I don't want him not to enjoy his Xmas. I don't drink anyway so I can still try and be healthy but I am having chocolate!!!! 

Thanks for reassurance of the mmc, I feel normal as well and just get paranoid when im down. Had a better day emotions wise so feeling a bit more positive just keeping fingers and toes crossed for the best Xmas pressie. 

I hope too it doesn't take u long to fall again and keeping things crossed for you. 

Xxx x 

• Options

Hey ladies, any news?

• Options

Hi,

My temp started dropping since sat and was even lower today and I have brown discharge so I know AF is on her way and is actually die tomorrow. 

I am so heartbroken and angry at life and people saying it's not been that long makes it worse cause unless u are going through it they don't realise each month is an eternity. 

I won't get another chance now till January cause my fertile window is over Xmas and we r at other people's houses and OH won't be able to perform there and he will be drinking so won't even be able to stand let alone do anything else LOL. 

Just so fed up with all this.

Hope u had some better news than me 🤞

• Options

Ah sorry to hear af is on her way! That sucks massively! I’m in the same boat as you! Went to the doctor yest and he said that I had to wait until a year after my mc before they will even talk about it! So i guess that’s that!! 

Sending you some positive vibes!! xx

• Options

I still think a year is so long people don't understand the emotional turmoil forget fertility facts it should be less or at least supported through the emotional side rather than come back in a year. It sucks so bad.

Good luck everyone 

• Options

Plus there is prob a wait for appointments so it's not a year it's more I think if there is 3 months waiting they should refer people after 9 months so it's a year in total and if luck happens cancel the appointment. 

• Options

Yeah for sure! The Super annoying thing is if i hadnt had the miscarriage I could have been seen back in August. Which just seems double unfair!! The worst thing about it is when people say ‘well at least you know you can get pregnant’ Which really is not any consolation!! Pah! Anyway! Another year nearly done, I’m gonna well and truly enjoy my Christmas, drink ALOT cos I can, with a massive side of unpasteurised cheese 😂! Sending you all the best! xx

• Options

Lol to the cheese me too and pate yum yum xxx I have started yoga to try and relax and some people say it's goodbfor fertility so can't hurt even if I get the relax bit at minimum got to help. 

AF been light this month, on CD5 and it's already brown and 1 pad needed really so don't know if I wasn't thick enough lol last month let's hope I can get nice and thick next time image

• Options

Maybe it’s been light to leave a nice lining ready for next months bean ☺️☺️☺️

• Options

Here's to hope 🤞

• Options

How are you getting on Luna? Merry Christmas! xx

• Options

Hey, 

Merry Christmas xxx Hope u had a good one. 

Well 2 or 3dpo and tww already a killer lol xxx 

How about you xx 

• Options

Hey! im now 2 or 3 dpo! How are you getting on? Have you tested yet? 🤞🤞 xx

• Options

Hey,

Nope AF showed up last Monday what I would say on time 28 days but FF said w days early. Only lasted 2 to 3 days wired and have spotted brown since not much today though so think that's it. So P****d off that I'm still not pregnant. This should have been my last week at work and today found out 2 people r pregnant and someone had their baby sat night, I couldn't hold it and just burst into tears ran to bathtoom and sobbed. 

I am really thinking something is wrong now, scarred too much or tubes blocked or something wrong! 

Getting quite low now! Sorry to be all negative I'm just feeling it's not gonna happen. Xxx 

• Options

Ah bless you. It’s so hard isn’t it! I had my estimated due date two weeks ago, to be honest I think I actually feel better now it’s been and gone. i think I was putting myself under pressure to get pregnant again before it which obviously didn’t happen! 

Have you been to the docs to ask them if they can run any tests? I know what you mean about thinking it isn’t going to happen! But it will! Deffo go to the docs, have you got any of those crystals? I’m starting to consider something like meditation or even accupuncture, I’ve heard that can really help, have you tried anything like that? 

I invested in some preseed this month, so we’ll see if that actually makes any difference! I’ve deffo noticed my lack of cm since the mc compared to before my last pregnancy! 

Keep your chin up Luna, we will get our happy endings!! Sending you some love, positivity and of course lots of baby dust!! xxx

• Options

Thanks,

Hubby says if no joy this month we should see the docs. I have been thinking about pressed too. 

Been doing yoga for fertility 2 to 3 times a week and meditation most days through an app. 

Don't think I will be doing OPK or BBT this month it's just adds to all the sadness and we have only BD twice this cycle and currently on CD11. We have said from tomorrow we will just BD every other day until AF due that way we won't know which is ovulation day and the theory is won't feel pressured. 

I just want to know we are both all ok still then I might be able to relax lol 

Baby dust to you too. Xxxxxx