Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could this be have been implantation bleeding?

Hello everyone. My husband and myself have been trying to get pregnant for the last 13 years. We've gone through 3 cycles of invetro with no success, so decided to look into foster care. We've been blessed with 5 adopted beautiful children through foster care.

Although we have our 5 already are still wanting to have our own little own to hold and cherish. I've been feeling a little different this month and am thinking I experienced ovulation pains (which never had before) a big one with my breasts hurting.

About a week before my period I believe I had implanation bleeding. It was light pink with brown and was never enough to fill a tampon for a day and half. But a couple days later the bleeding came back and was light pink again.

My question is could this be implantation bleeding or something else? I had strong cramps around ovulation time but none since. My breasts have also stopped hurting. Is it to early to have any other symptoms? We believe that God has a time and place for everything and are praying hard this is our time for a little. 

Replies

• hi I’m new to this forum I have a regular 29 day cycle this cycle I started spotting on day 21  on day 22 yesterday light flow but red did a hpt faint positive in the evening. This morning even fainter positive but medium flow what could this be implantation bleeding or period can some shed some light on to this for me thanks.
  • Tjackson1 said:

Hello everyone. My husband and myself have been trying to get pregnant for the last 13 years. We've gone through 3 cycles of invetro with no success, so decided to look into foster care. We've been blessed with 5 adopted beautiful children through foster care.

Although we have our 5 already are still wanting to have our own little own to hold and cherish. I've been feeling a little different this month and am thinking I experienced ovulation pains (which never had before) a big one with my breasts hurting.

About a week before my period I believe I had implanation bleeding. It was light pink with brown and was never enough to fill a tampon for a day and half. But a couple days later the bleeding came back and was light pink again.

My question is could this be implantation bleeding or something else? I had strong cramps around ovulation time but none since. My breasts have also stopped hurting. Is it to early to have any other symptoms? We believe that God has a time and place for everything and are praying hard this is our time for a little. 

Hi Lovely,

I had something similar and unfortunately it was the period, but I would say wait and try to do the P test. Hope that you will soon get some amazing news.

My father has some friends who tried to conceive for 15 years and they got it after their adopted girl turned 3 or 4. Now, their natural daughter is a teenager.

Kind regards,

Veronica