Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

14567810»

Replies

• Options

Morning ladies!

It's been a while! How are you all? Hope those BFP have arrived for you all?!?!

Need the advise of you fab ladies. 

I'm 8 weeks today but from 7 weeks I had an U/S due to some spotting. All was fine baby's heart was beating. Then that evening (thirsday)the bleeding started getting a little heavier. On Saturday I ended up at EPAU due to passing a clot. My cervix was examined and it was closed and the Dr couldn't tell where the bleeding was coming from and the earliest they could fit me in for a scan was today.

I've been having terrible cramps that I would associate with a period and gushing only to find a tiny spot on my pad. I've passed some strange tissue that when I have been doing research looked like something called desicdual tissue?!

I took a test when I woke up this morning and it was only a very faint positive so I think I've had a miscarriage. 

When I was in bed last night i couldn't get comfy and it felt like something was heavy on my abdomen. 

I'm really hoping for a miracle but I think my baby has gone.

I'm so emotional right now. I told my hubby last night I wasn't sure if I wanted to try again after all this heartache but nothing would make me happier then to make a little baby and for my boy to be a big brother! 

Babydust to you all! 💖💖💖💖💖

• Options

Aww, Suzie, I'm praying for a miracle for you, I cant imagine how gutted you'd be feeling, the hardest job is getting a BFP, and when you eventually do, its crazy to hear story like MC. Please it wont happen to you.In Jesus name.Amen.

• Options

Hello Suzie,

It's been such a long time still no BFP AF showed up yesterday but I've got some concieve plus and some digital ovulation tests for this month hope it helps.

Oh Suzie I'm so sorry you have experiencing bleeding it's so worrying. I suffered a MC last April but I passed alot of clots and blood and at my US they told me straight away the baby was gone. I'm really hoping you get good news hun please let us know.

And you shouldn't give up if it's bad news never give up. 

• Options

Hi ladies

I had my U/S and it isn't good news, the baby was gone and I've passed it 😪

Heartbroken. 

Hubby and I have spoke and we are going to wait for my next period to come and then probably start trying again. 

I was really having second thoughts on trying again if we had lost this one but I know in my heart I would love another child it's just the pain of going through another loss if we don't conceive 😪

Lauren have you joined another forum or anything? 

Xxxx

• Options

Hey Suzie 

No i havent joined another forum and I am so sorry to hear that, I sadly know exactly how you feel it is devastating I know it's hard but stay strong and keep on trying. 

It's been 9 months now since my mc my partner has a Dr app next week to get his boys counted so we will see it's been hard to pin point my ovulation so I'm hoping the clear blue digital will help this month.

Suzie if you ever need to talk I'm here.

Baby dust to us all!! 💞

• Options

Evap line I think ? 8 dpo so not sure if I wud get a positive yet x trying to post a pic but it won't upload. Anyone else having this problem? 

• Options

Hey Ladies not sure if anyone is on this thread anymore. Sorry I have been MIA. Things are still going good so far. I'm 18w4d today. Been dealing with kidney stones lately but doing good. We are having a boy. Hope things are going well for you all.image

• Options

Oh my gosh!!! Mom2alexis!!! That's amazing!!! So happy for you!! Awwww a little boy! 

We wanted to let my body heal after this past miscarriage so I've had a period and I'm due to ovulate in the next few days but I'm trying not to go crazy with all the testing.

Hope everything is doing ok! Fingers crossed for more BFPs!!! 

Baby dust to you all xxxx

• Options

You know I'm still rooting for you ladies. I know how the let downs are. I still think about the baby I lost, always will. Baby dust to all of you. Can't wait for you all to get a BFP and it stick!

• Options

Hi ladies, 

Aw congratulation a little boy how lovely so glad everything is going well for you.

Hopefully it wont be long until mine and suzies BFP. I got a positive ovulation test yesterday and have been baby dancing the last three day and will do today so fingers crossed also used concieve plus this cycle really hoping this is my month but also not getting my hopes up.

Baby dust to you all x

• Options

Hi Lauren! 

I've been using that clear blue digital ovulation kit one day it was the clear circle, the next day it was a flashing face and the next day it was a solid face! So I guess I only get 2 days instead of 4?! Baby danced like crazy lol! 1dpo yesterday and i had sore nipples. 

Lets hope these BFPs happen this cycle!! 💖💖💖💖💖 xxxx

• Options

Oh i got everything crossed for us both!

I used the digital cb last cycle and just kept getting flashing smileys then ran out of sticks.

I will be 1dpo wednesday or tomorrow been having crazy tummy feelings today guessing its the ovulation.

When is your AF die Suzie?.

• Options

*Due image

• Options

AF is due in 11days!

I'm 2dpo been getting some twinges in my right pelvic! And felt sick as anything this evening! 

Our ovulation must be going crazy then!!! I really do hope this is our cycle Lauren! 

• Options

My AF is due in 13 days! 

Im going ti try and not test until next weekend, how about you? 

• Options
    Hi Lauren!
    How are you? I got my BFP in Tuesday! Have you tested yet? 
    Fingers crossed for everyone!!
    Xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Suzie,

Congratulations!!!! Thats amazing news so happy for you i cant wait to see them words,  Ive been testing but all BFN AF is due today and my temp has dropped so its on its way  :(

Feel like giving up but i know il pick myself back up and keep trying going to make a dr appointment for next month as its been a year since my MC so hopefully get more answers and help.