Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• That's so confusing lol I've been having cramps in left size of my stomsch and back pain I'm sure I don't get these normally or am I just magnifying everything I feel lol 

I hate the wait!!!

• That's how I am feeling too, I had this weird slosh of heat in my belly a few times today, I am just really annoying myself with all of these symptoms lol.

• Feel like blah tonight. My left breast is hurting a little, along with my lower back. And my belly is achy. Luckily no headache today. 

• Morning girls,

How are you feeling today? It's good your head aches have stopped I woke up with one this morning. I'm also annoying myself with all the symptoms lol. 8dpo today and I've had a temp drop but above the cover line praying it goes back up again tomorrow and it's implantation!

• I had a rough night. Still having weird dreams when I can sleep. Had a bad case of indigestion in the middle of the night and was awake for 3 hours. 

• Aww mom2alexis, I'm sorry to hear that. I had a good 2 hours of heartburn last night myself. Hopefully this is a good sign. 

• Both times I was pregnant I had horrible indigestion. But I get I some when not pregnant so not going to count that as a symptom. I took a first response this morning it was negative but af not just yet. Due sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday so still early for me since i,don't usually get a positive till I am late. I do have a little bit of a stuffy nose this morning.

• imagethis was this morning. Just an indent line you might be able to see it.

• No indigestion for me sleeping really well and had a nap today.

Probably still early Mom2alexis got my fingers crossed I'm going to do one on Sunday or Monday I'm due around Thursday. 

• Yeah its still a little early but that's me can't ever wait. 

• Hi everyone! 

Hope you don't mind me jumping into the thread!

I'm 5dpo this will be our 5th month of trying unsuccessfully 😞 every cycle we get the BFP and then AF comes and it's hearbreaking!

We already have a beautiful little boy and he keeps saying he wants a little sister (or 2)!

Babydust to you all! 

Xxx

• I have a 5 year old little girl and all she talks about is having a baby brother. 

• It's so frustrating having to wait around to do a test! I'm so impatient lol! I need to know! 

Awww fingers crosses for you mom2alexis 🤞🤞💖💖

Is anyone having any kind of symptoms? 

My first pregnancy was a shock and we didn't know I was pregnant until I was around 12 weeks! I had been in hospital with gastroenteritis and put all the sickness down to still feeling ill! It was only when my boobs began getting really painful I thought omg we are pregnant!

So this is a totally new game for us!

With that pregnancy I had to have an emergency section and it's making me this something is now wrong with me 😞 did something happen that's causing me to loses my pregnancies?!?! I get really worried when I think about it.

Xxx

• I think I see it!

• Suzielulu I have a forum on here its call ttc after miscarriage. I post on it everyday with how I am feeling and symptoms. There are a few with that title but I was the last to comment on it so you should see my user name user it if you want to check it out.

• Hi everyone thanks for joining suzielulu I do hope you guys get to give your little ones a brother or sister soon I remember asking my mum for years i waited 10 years and i got my little brother was worth the wait, it was a lovely age gap and I helped with everything!! 

Still getting belly flutters today and feeling a little sick my temp went back up today after my drop so that's a good sign if it stays up tomorrow I might do a test I wish I could just wait to see if af come.

How are things going with you guys I think I'm around 9dpo today. 

• I'm still not sleeping and when I do I'm still having weird dreams. I am on cd29 so af could come any time between some time today and Wednesday. The pic shows my cycles starting from my miscarriage.image

• Hi everyone! Hope your all well!

I've been having vivid dreams for a few nights now, my boobs are sore and engorged and peeing loads! Had cold symptoms for over a week so don't know if it's down to conception or that I'm just actually sick 😂🙈 tired though! Sooooo tired!

This TWW is horrendous! I'm scared to do a test as the last 3 I have done have been positives then AF comes 😫😢 

When I told my doctor about what had been happening he just told me that it will happen, nothing is wrong with me (didn't even examine me or run ant tests) I had to beg for my bloods to be taken!

My husband doesn't really understand what's happening he just though it was a period and that It can't be a misscarriage until further along in pregnancy 🙄😞 plus he wanted to keep it a surprise from friends and family so don't really have anyone to talk to about it all so that's why I thought I'd come on this forum to let my feelings out! 

• Girl I am right there with you. I came to the forum to have people to talk to. It's so hard when you have no one you can talk to things about. I didn't really have anyone to talk to when I had my miscarriage. People just told me to get over it. I was almost 8 weeks when I lost it. And I still think about it every day. Just having someone to talk to that doesn't judge you and understands what your going through helps a lot.

• Oh my gosh! We are totally in the same boat! I had to tell my co workers quite early on (about 4 weeks) as we do alot of manual handling and when I lost it at (7 weeks) they were like oh well you did find out early though didn't you! 

I know I didn't realise I was pregnant with my little boy but I'm older and wiser now and I know my body! My periods were like clock work and I knew on the first try that we were pregnant and then weeks later we lost it! 

Some people just don't understand the heartache we have to go through and my heart bleeds for all the woman that have been trying unsuccessfully. 

So glad I plucked up the courage to talk about it in this forum! Hopefully we will all get the BFP!!! Xx