Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• I can defiantly see a line! Mom2alexis how exciting.

I think I may of mixed my dates up one app says im 11 dpo the other says I'm 9dpo so I'm just gonna leave it til around Friday and test. Taking so long!!! Lol 

• It seems like the days drag by when you are waiting to test.

• Mom2alexis the days drag so bad! I'm so tempted to do a test today but I've talked myself out of it cs it's still too early! We just have to persivere 😊😊 I'm working the next three days so that should take my mind off things. Then hopefully I can do a test on Friday 😁😁😁

• It definstly is dragging now If AF hasn't arrived I will do a test Friday aswell 😁👍🏻

• Ok ladies. I decided to do a different dollar test just a few mins ago and got more than a faint line. I am going to call my dr office later today to see if they will monitor all of my levels.image

• Yaaaay!! CONGRATS!!

• Thank you. Hope everyone gets their's soon.

• OMG!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MOM2ALEXIS!!!! 😍💖

• Thank you.

• Oh wow Mom2alexis Congratulations!!!!!

• I go Thursday to the Dr ton confirm. If confined they are gonna check all my hormone levels to make sure they are were they should be. 

• Sorry about the spelling.

• Let us know how your Drs appointment goes Mom2alexis. 

I think I may be out this month my temp dropped today so I'm guessing AF is on the way.

How are you girls feeling today? 

• Your not out until af comes.

• You're not out yet ♡

Feeling very full in my uterus almost like a small ball is in there lol and having weird sharp leg pain in my right leg. 

How is everyone else feeling?

• Still getting the odd twinge and lower back pain headache all day at is due tomorrow so will see! Not getting my hopes up though x

• Hi ladies!

Well I was at work today was having hit flushes, sickness and headaches so bad. 

I work in surgical theatres so I do alot of moving and handling.

I had to do a test, it kept going through my mind "what if Im doing something that could be effecting my pregnancies and why I keep losing them, so had to make sure"

This was the faint line I got .....image

Not sure if the camera picked it up. Still faint but I see it with my naked eye.

How have you all been today? 

Your not out Lauren until the horrid AF comes! Keep positive!! 

• Suzie I see the line!

• I'm not getting my hopes up. I've had these faint lines before some got darker but then AF came. I'm just thinking with these symptoms Its the real thing. 

How many days PO are you now mom2alexis? 

• I'm not sure but af would have been due tomorrow. Today is cd32 for me.