Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• Have you done another test Jocelyne?? 

• Thank you! Hopefully this will be your cycle. 

• Thanks girls! Fingers crossed for this month for us Lauren! I should ovulate the 19th and I can usually tell as I get pains at whichever side I'm ovulating from. I've told hubby we will have to DTD a few times 🤣 he was like 👏🙌🙈

I've started cutting caffeine out completely, going to try and loose a little weight n start exercising more. 

Anyone have any tips to conceive?

• I should be ovulating around the 22nd I've also told my partner we are dtd a lot before i ovulated just ordered some more ovulation tests try and find my surge again, was thinking of maybe getting some pre seed every little helps lol. 

I've also started to eat more healthier and do more exercise. Are you taking any prenatal vitamins Suzie?  

• I'm just taking folic acid daily and the doctor recommend taking aspirin daily too to help the blood supply to my uterus. 

I'm not sure whether to get something for the hubby though? Anyone recommend anything to help his swimmers? 

• I went out yesterday and got some aspirin thanks to you Suzie also been looking up soft cups women have been dtd and putting them in after to help keep the sperm inside might try give that a go and I'm going to get some pre seed to also help his swimmers. 

How is everyone doing? 

• Have my fingers crossed for y'all!

• Hey ladies! Good luck in your TTC journey's. I am currently stuck in limbo. I am thinking I O'd later than I thought. And I am still getting the very same vvvfaint line I got before on FRER's pretty sure I am out eventhough AF is still missing. So weird.

• I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you joycelyne!! 🤞🤞🤞💖💖💖💖

• Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I just got the results from my blood work. And I am so scared right now. They want me to come back Friday to have more blood work done because my hcg was only 47 and they want to see if its going up. Ladies please keep me in your prayers.

• I'm praying for you mom2alexis 🙏🙏

I had a strange AF I usually last for about 4 days but I'm still spotting which is NOT normal for me 🤔😫

Hope your all ok 💖💖💖

• Well I O'd 2 days ago, I think the cheapie OPK's were faulty. I used a clearblue digital ovulation detector the other day and BOOM Big smiley face...I did think it was strange that I was Ovulating 2 days post period before. So all my symptoms were either in my head or strange hormones. I am currently 1 or 2 DPO NOW.

Mom2Alexis.....My heart is with you, I hope all works out for you and your little bean♥

• Thank you. I go back Friday. I feel fine body wise. Still have my pregnancy symptoms and as of yesterday getting really dark lines so I think I'm just not as far along as they think. The blood work was done the day after af was due.

• Alright.....what the hell? Something told me to take a test and it seems to be a much more clear positive than before. Guys I am so confused and an eyed with my body lol.

imageimage

• I can see the line. I would try to get a blood test.

• Yeah I may call my primary tomorrow and sneak over on my lunch break lol.

• At least then you will know one way or the other. And drive yourself crazy with tests.

• Hi ladies sorry I've been quiet started a new job this week and I've been so busy.

I hope your all doing well let us know how your appointments go wishing you all the best!

I'm on CD9 so next week will be baby dancing alot!! 

• Hey ladies!! Hope your all ok?! How's everything mom2alexis? Have you had more tests results back? 

Jocelyne I can see the line!!!! 🙏🙏💖💖💖

I think Lauren that you and I are about the same cycle time! I'm CD10! Lots and lots of baby dancing lol!! Hubby loves that part 😂 and so do I 😉😉

Babydust to you all 💖💖💖💖💖

• I wish you lots of luck for this cycle Suzie our cycles are so close!!! What day do you normally ovulate? I ovulate around cd 15 normally I've got some opks so will start doing them Sunday or Monday.

I hope you other ladies appointment went well.

Spreading baby dust on us all 👶🧚‍♀️