Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ttc after miscarriage

2»

Replies

• Options

Cd32- no change yet. Felt bloated yesterday. Just ready for Thursday.

• Options

Cd33- feel like I am getting a sinus infection. Totally don't feel good today.

• Options

Just did a first responseimage

• Options

Hi sorry to hear about your mc and congratulations on your bfp

i started to miscarry on the 26th Oct do you mind me asking if you had a natural misscarriage or had any medical management x

• Options

Not at all. Mine was natural. My body was able to pass everything on its own. And I am sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is.

• Options

Congrats!! Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!

• Options

Thank you. I go to the Dr in 4 hours to confirm and once confirmed I'm gonna have them check all my hormone levels. Ease my mind a little.

• Options

Mine has also been natural, I had a scan on Monday to check everything had cleared an they said there’s still a little left but they won’t do anything because of how small it is I should carry on to pass naturally, but I havent had any more bleeding as of yet so I’m abit worried that it’s still there I have no more follow up appointments.

• Options

I didn't have any follow up after scan but if there was a little left I would wait a cycle then try again that way it will flush the rest out.

• Options

Dr app went well. Confirmed 4w5d. Due date July 13th. Have first ultra sound December 3th.

• Options

Congratulations mum2alexis. I had a mc 24th June have been trying since. Did you do anything in particular to get your bfp? Any advice would be amazing! 

• Options

I didn't do anything not even ovulation tests. Just tracked with a calender. And thank you!

• Options

All is well here. Just fighting my sinuses. Hope my story helps someone. Don't give up ladies.

• Options

Things are still going good. Go back to the dr tomorrow for more blood work. They are just making sure my levels are going up like they should.

• Options

Aww this is fab news I've been reading this thread xxx

• Options

Thank you. Get my blood work back Monday.

• Options

just checking in! Great news mom2alexis! Keep keeping us posted!! xx

• Options

I will. 

• Options

I just got my results. So in a week and 1 day my hcg went from 47 to 1254. Higher than I was expecting. I had calculated it to be 750-800 with it doubling every two days. :)

• Options

Update: I know I haven't been on here in a good while but I haven't forgotten you ladies. As of today I am 18w4d. We found out at 17w that we are having a boy. I have been dealing with kidney stones lately. Other than that things are good. I'm praying for all of you that are still TTC. I know it's hard. Hopefully you all will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. Here is our lil boy at 17w.image